Logo - chinese-embassy.info
a resource of Chinese embassy and consulate and also China visa information for all countries.
China Visa Information - Spain

ESP - Flag

Population: 40,525,002
Area: 504,782 sq km
Ethnic groups: Mediterranean and Nordic
Religions: Roman Catholic
Languages: Castilian Spanish, Catalan, Galician, Basque
Capital: Madrid
Country Phone Code: +34
Currency: euro
Visa Application Form 2011A


Visa Application Form 2011B


Visa Fees (EUR)

Spanish passport
Single Entry: 30
Double Entry: 45
6 Months Multi-Entry: 60
12 Months Multi-Entry: 90

USA passport
Visa: 120

Other passport
Single Entry: 40
Double Entry: 60
6 Months Multi-Entry: 80
12 Months Multi-Entry: 120

Rush service: 40 (1 working day)
Express service: 30 (2-3 working days)

Application Service Fees
Regular service: 35.4
Expree service: 59
Urgent service: 70.8

The normal visa processing time is one week;
The total amount of fees to be paid by an applicant= visa fees + service fees.

Consular Districts

Chinese Consulate in Barcelona: Catalonia Region including Province of Barcelona, Lleida Province, Girona Province and Tarragona.

Notice (2012.07.17)

According to the requirement from the Chinese Embassy in Spain, from 5th July, 2012, our center temporarily have no Urgent or Express serivce for the applicants from these countries as follow, Switzerland, Netherlands, Belgium, Luxembourg, Germany, France, Portugal, Spain, Denmark, Finland, Iceland, Norway, Sweden, Greece, Czech, Estonia, Austria.

Documents Required

1. Original passport and passport data page(copy),
For one entry ,the passport remaining to be valid for at least six months from the date of application and with 2 blank visa pages. For applications of two o multiple entries during half a year, the original passport should be valid at least 9 months, and for multiple entries during one year, 15 months.
For citizens of other countries, original passport, passport data page(copy), resident permit of Spain are needed.
2. One completed Visa Application Form with a recently-taken passport photo. if the applicant has a Chinese name, the Chinese name should be filled in. The applicants should inform they have accompanying kids sharing the same visa when they submit the applications.

Additional Documents

L-visa (Tourist and family visit visa)
1) Tour: an Invitation Letter for Tourist; or an Invitation Letter from Travel Agency of China; or the return flight ticket and booking document for the Hotel in China.
2) Visit family o friends : Foreigners who work or study in China.
should provide the Invitation Letter; kinship documents; their residence documents (copy).

F-Visa (Business Visa)
1)For Business:
A Letter of invitation from a company or institution in China (The letter of invitation can not be email, the letter should be use company letter headed paper. And should include full name and passport number of the invitee as well as the purpose and duration of the visit; Name, Position, Sign (the person who invite); Stamp of the company) or an Invitation letter of Duly Authorized Unit or a Confirmation letter of Invitation issued by an authorized unit in China (An Invitation letter of Duly Authorized Unit or a Confirmation letter of Invitation refers to the letter issued by the Chinese government departments, companies and social organizations authorized by the Chinese Foreign Ministry. For detailed information, please consult the foreign affairs office of the province, autonomous region or municipality directly under the Central Government where your host is located. An Invitation letter of Duly Authorized Unit or a Confirmation letter of Invitation can not be email, should include full name and passport number of the invitee as well as the purpose and duration of the visit, and should be used within 6 months since its issuing date)

2)Study for no more than six months should provide:
Admission Notice (original and copy); Visa Application for Study in China (Form JW-201/JW-202, original and copy, which indicates the period of study being no more than six months)

X-visa (Student Visa)
1) Visa Application for Study in China issued by the Ministry of Education of China (Form JW-201 or Form JW-202, original and copy)
2) Admission Notice (original and copy).
3) Recent Physical Examination Record with the photo of the applicant stamped by the issued hospital and firmed by the authorized doctor, original and copy.

2009-2018 (c) All rights reserved by Chinese-Embassy.info