Logo - chinese-embassy.info
a resource of Chinese embassy and consulate and also China visa information for all countries.
China Visa Information - Denmark

DNK - Flag

Population: 5,500,510
Area: 43,094 sq km
Ethnic groups: Scandinavian, Inuit, Faroese, German, Turkish, Iranian, Somali
Religions: Evangelical Lutheran, other Christian, Muslim
Languages: Danish, Faroese, Greenlandic, German
Capital: Copenhagen
Country Phone Code: +45
Currency: Danish kroner
Visa Application Form 2011A


Visa Application Form 2011B


Visa Fees (DKK)

Danish passport
Single Entry: 250
Double Entry: 400
6 Months Multi-Entry: 500
12 Months Multi-Entry: 750

US passport
Visa: 800

Serbia passport
Visa: 360

Albania passport
Visa: free

Romania passport
Single Entry: 450
Double Entry: 600
6 Months Multi-Entry: 900
12 Months Multi-Entry: 900

Rush service: 250 (same day)
Express service: 150 (2-3 working days)

Application Service Fees
Regular service: 275
Express service: 462.5
Rush service: 562.5

Note: Application Service Fees are charged by the Centre.

Notice on Visa Application 2011/03/01

1. Copenhagen Chinese Visa Application Service Centre (CVASC) started its operation on 11th Nov. 2010. Ordinary passport holders wishing to visit China are required to apply visa at the CVASC.
2. The Embassy only accepts applications with online appointment (those who have made an appointment online can come to the Embassy to apply for visa).
3. Please do not send visa application by post to the Embassy. The CVASC accepts visa application sent by post.
4. Applicants holding diplomatic, service or official passport, or who are qualified to apply for the Chinese diplomatic, service or courtesy visa, or who apply for Hong Kong visa / entry permit and Macao visa still submit the application directly to the Embassy.

FAQs on Chinese Visa

1. Is an appointment required for a visa application? Can I entrust someone else to apply for me?
Yes. Since the Chinese Visa Application Service Center started its business on Nov. 11, 2010, the Consular Section of the Chinese Embassy only handle visa application from diplomatic and service passport holders and ordinary passport holders who made appointment on-line. If you can not make an appointment on-line, please submit your visa applicaitons to the Chinese Visa Application Service Center. Its address is Classensgade 34, 2100 Copenhagen Oe, telephone no: 0045 70209308, fax no: 0045 35250099, email: denmarkcenter@visaforchina.org and website: http://www.visaforchina.org/CPH_EN/

2. Can I provide the embassy with a photocopy of my passport for visa application?
No. You must provide your actual passport.

3. My child is traveling to China with me. He cannot sign his name on his application; Can I sign it on his/her behalf?
Yes. The parents/guardian is allowed to sign the application form for the child.

4. I'm going to China on June 1, and my visa will expire on June 10. Can I still stay in China for 30 days?
Yes. Usually, a Chinese visa is good for 90 days from the date of issuance, you can enter China any day within the 90 days; Duration of stay of a visa is usually 30 days (It is written in the visa label), you can stay in China for 30 days from the date of your entrance.

5. Do I have to see a doctor to have the "physical examination record for foreigner" filled out?
This form is used for those who will work or study in China over six months. If you are to stay in China for less than six months, you don't have to provide the Record.

6. Can I get my visa at the same day when I submit the visa application?
Yes. But you must submit your visa application before 11 am. We provide this service for those who made an appointment on-line.

7. Can I send visa application by post?
No. If you want to apply for a visa by post, you can send it to the Chinese Visa Application Service Center.

8. I am going to Guangdong, then to Hong Kong and back to Guangdong for one night. Does it mean that I must have a double-entry visa?
Yes. Double-entry visa means you can enter mainland of China twice. Since you are going to Guangdong twice, you must have a double-entry visa.

9. I try to call your office, but it is very difficult to reach you.
The time for phone inquiry is from 9:00 to 12:00 in the morning. If you ask about your visa processing, please contact the Chinese Visa Application Service Center.

10.Can I bring pets to China?
You can bring pets to China if you are going to stay in China for more than six months.
You should obtain a pet vaccination certificate which is valid for one year, as well as a pet health certificate, which should be issued by the animal quarantine agency in Denmark. The above certificates should be notarized by the local notary agency and legalized by the Danish foreign ministry before they are legalized by the Chinese Embassy in Denmark.
The pet will be separated from the owner and put under quarantine of the professional agency designated by border animal quarantine administration (referred BAQA hereafter) for about 30 days. The BAQA has all the right to issue the certificate if the pet is healthy or discard it in its own way if the pet not physically qualified. The pet owner shall pay all the necessary expenses on the pet for its food, attendance, management, etc. during the quarantine.

Important Notice

From 5th July, 2012, the Chinese Embassy temporarily have no Urgent or Express service for the applicants from these countries as follow,
Switzerland, Netherlands, Belgium, Luxembourg, Germany, France, Portugal, Spain, Denmark, Finland, Iceland, Norway, Sweden, Greece, Estonia, Czech, Austria.

2009-2018 (c) All rights reserved by Chinese-Embassy.info