Logo - chinese-embassy.info
a resource of Chinese embassy and consulate and also China visa information for all countries.
China Visa Information - Belgium

BEL - Flag

Population: 10,414,336
Area: 30,528 sq km
Ethnic groups: Fleming, Walloon
Religions: Roman Catholic, Protestant
Languages: Dutch (official), French (official), German
Capital: Brussels
Country Phone Code: +32
Currency: euro
Visa Application Form 2011A


Visa Application Form 2011B


Visa Fees (EUR)

2011/09/01 updated

Belgium passport
Single Entry: 50
Double Entry: 75
6 Months Multi-Entry: 100
12 Months Multi-Entry: 150

US passport
Visa: 100

Poland passport
Visa: 60

Romania passport
Single Entry: 60
Double Entry: 90
6 Months Multi-Entry: 120
12 Months Multi-Entry: 120

Other country passport
Single Entry: 33
Double Entry: 50
6 Months Multi-Entry: 66
12 Months Multi-Entry: 100

Application Service Fees
Regular: 36.3
Expree: 60.5
Urgent: 72.6

(1) Visa Fees are collected on behalf of the Chinese Embassy.
(2) Application Service Fees which include 21% VAT are charged by the Center.
(3) The total amount of the fees to be paid by an applicant = visa fees + application service fees.
(4) Pay visa fees and service fees when collecting passport. Cash and debit card are accepted only.

Brussels CVASC in Operation since April 28, 2011

Chinese Visa Application Service Center (CVASC) in Brussels starts its operation on April 28, 2011. Ordinary visa applications (including tourism, visiting relatives, business, student, employment, transit, crew, journalism or residence visas) should be submitted to the CVASC from April 28, 2011. CVASC will also collect visa fees and return processed applications on behalf of the Chinese Embassy in Belgium.

Address: No. 109 Rue Neerveld, Woluwe Saint-Lambert 1200, Brussels
Office Hours: Monday-Friday 9:00-15:00 Submission, 9:00-16:00 Collection
Tel: 02 775 0888
Fax: 02 775 0880
Web: http://www.visaforchina.org/BRU_EN/
Email: brusselscenter@visaforchina.org

Please note that applicants holding Diplomatic, Service or Official passport, or who are qualified to apply for the Chinese Diplomatic, Service, or Courtesy visa , or who apply for Hong Kong visa/ entry permit, should still submit the application directly to the Chinese Embassy. From April 28, besides collecting visa fee on behalf of the Chinese Embassy, CVASC will charge service fee.

Documents Required

1. Original passport must have more than 2 blank visa pages. The passport has to be valid for at least 6 months from the date of application with single or double entry; 12 months for the multiple entry within 6 months; 18 months to be left for the multiple entry within 18 months.
2. One completed Visa Application Form with a recently-taken colorful passport photo stuck on it; if the applicant has a Chinese name, the Chinese name should be filled in.
3. Non Belgian should also fill out the application Form 2011B, and provide resident document in Belgium or the original or copy of work permit. The applicants who intends to visit Belgium temporarily should apply for Chinese visa at the applicants’ own country.
4. An applicant born in China who applies for a Chinese visa with a new foreign passport is required to submit his/her Chinese passport or a previous Chinese visa.

Additional Required

Tourist and family visit visa (L-visa)
Applicants planning to tour in China should provide the return flight ticket and booking document for the hotel in China. Applicants planning to visit family members should provide the kinship documents. Applicants planning to visit friends should provide the invitation letter, assurance and identification of the friends or permanent resident (copy). The applicants who live in own house rather than hotel should provide the copy of title deed of the house.

Business visa (F-visa)
1) The applicants who apply for F-visa with single or double entries should provide (A) the return flight ticket and the booking document of hotel in China, and (B) visa notification issued by an authorized unit in China (a visa notification form refers to the form of visa notification issued by the Chinese governmental departments, companies and social organizations authorized by the Chinese Foreign Ministry), or (C) letter of invitation issued by a state-owned enterprise, collectively-owned enterprise joint venture, solely-owned or private enterprise, or (D) invitation cards of various kinds of trade fairs or GuangDong Trade Exibhihitions.
2) Applicants applying for short-term study visa in China should also provide (A)Admission Notice (original and copy ),(B)Visa Application for Study in China(Form JW-201/JW-202, original and copy, which indicates the period of study being no more than six months).

Student visa (X-visa)
1) Visa Application for Study in China (Form JW-201 or Form JW-202, original and copy);
2) Admission Notice (original and copy);
3) Students admitted by Jinan University ( or school of Chinese Language and Culture), Huaqiao University (or Jimei School of Chinese Language and Literature) and 3 schools of Chinese language and literature in Beijing , Kunming and Nanning shall provide Admission notice;
3) The applicant who attend medical internship shall provide 1.Application Form for Medical Internship; 2.Admission Notice issued by school of internship placement.
4) The applicant who will study in China for more than 6 months shall also provide a Physical Examination Record for Foreigner issued by the Belgian hospital (except for the pupils and high school students);
5) Accompanying family dependents of personnel studying in China should apply for an L-visa. In order to apply for an L-visa, he or she needs to provide proof of kinship, e.g. marriage certificate, birth certificate, etc., and copy of the student’s X-visa as well as Residence Permit. For more information of L-visa, please refer to L-visa section.

Transit Visa (G-visa)
A valid visa to and an onward air ticket on international flight to the destination country or region and the booking document for the hotel in China.

Important Notice

From 5th July, 2012, the Chinese Embassy temporarily have no Urgent or Express service for the applicants from these countries as follow,
Switzerland, Netherlands, Belgium, Luxembourg, Germany, France, Portugal, Spain, Denmark, Finland, Iceland, Norway, Sweden, Greece, Estonia, Czech, Austria.

2009-2018 (c) All rights reserved by Chinese-Embassy.info