Logo - chinese-embassy.info
a resource of Chinese embassy and consulate and also China visa information for all countries.
China embassies and consulates in Portugal

PRT - Flag

Population: 10,707,924
Area: 92,391 sq km
Ethnic groups: homogeneous Mediterranean stock
Religions: Roman Catholic, other Christian
Languages: Portuguese (official), Mirandese
Capital: Lisbon
Country Phone Code: +351
Currency: euro

Chinese embassy in Lisbon Portugal

Website: http://pt.china-embassy.org
Email: chinaemb_pt@mfa.gov.cn
Ambassador: Mr. Zhang Beisan
Address: Rua de Sao Caetano, No. 2, Lapa, 1249-024 Lisbon, Portugal
Fax: +351-21-3928431, 3975632

Consular Section
Office Hours:
9:00-12:00, 15:00-18:00 Monday and Thursday
9:00-13:00, 14:00-16:00 Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday
Tel: +351-21-3932269, 3932260
Fax: +351-21-3901240

Administrative Office Tel: +351-21-3928436
Political Office Tel: +351-21-3928432, 3928435
Cultural Office Tel: +351-21-3928438
Educational Office Tel: +351-21-3928445
Science & Technology Office Tel: +351-21-3928449
Defense Attache Office Tel: +351-21-3928437

Economic & Commercial Counselor's Office
Address: Av. Descobertas, 8-8A 1400-092, Lisboa, Portugal
Tel: +351-21-3041260, 3041262
Fax: +351-21-3014950
Email: pt@mofcom.gov.cn
Website: http://pt.mofcom.gov.cn

(updated: Jan. 20, 2011)

Name (required)
Email (required)

Remaining Character Count: 500
2009-2018 (c) All rights reserved by Chinese-Embassy.info