Logo - chinese-embassy.info
a resource of Chinese embassy and consulate and also China visa information for all countries.
China embassies and consulates in Czech

CZE - Flag

Population: 10,211,904
Area: 78,866 sq km
Ethnic groups: Czech, Moravian, Slovak
Religions: Roman Catholic, Protestant
Languages: Czech, Slovak
Capital: Prague
Country Phone Code: +420
Currency: Czech koruna

Chinese embassy in Prague Czech

Website: http://www.chinaembassy.cz
Email: chinaemb_cz@mfa.gov.cn
Ambassador: Mr. Yu Qingtai
Address: Pelleova 18, 16000 Praha, 6-Bubenec, Prague, Czech Republic
Office Hours: 08:30-12:00, 13:30-17:00, Monday-Friday
Tel: +420-233028800
Fax: +420-224319888

Consular Office
Office Hours:
Submitting Applications: 09:00-11:30 Monday-Friday (Mar.16-Oct.31), 09:30-11:30 Monday-Friday (Nov.1-Mar.15)
Pick-up: 10:00-11:00 Monday-Friday
Tel: +420-233028898, 233028888
Fax: +420-233028845
Email: konzularniodd@seznam.cz

Protocol office
Tel: +420-224311323
Fax: +420-233028847

Administrative office
Tel: +420-233028800
Fax: +420-233028880

Political Office
Tel: +420-224313859, 233028850, 233028849
Fax: +420-224319888

Cultural Office
Tel: +420-233028870, 233028875
Fax: +420-233028874

Educational Office
Tel: +420-233028869
Fax: +420-233028868

Defense Attache Office
Tel: +420-233028863, 233028878
Fax: +420-233028878

Science & Technology Office
Tel: +420-233028866
Fax: +420-233028865

Economic & Commercial Office
Tel: +420-233028872, 233028873, 233028860
Fax: +420-233028876
Email: cz@mofcom.gov.cn
Website: http://cz.mofcom.gov.cn

(updated: Oct. 05, 2012)

I would like to enquire about applying for a single entry tourist visa for China. I'm planning on visiting China from 15/10/14 for 3 weeks. I am a permanent resident in Australia and I am currently in Europe and won't be home until next year.
I have tried to find answers online but there is quite a lot of different information, so I am not sure of what is true or not. So if you can please email be back with any information for the few following questions that will be greatly appre
By: Pris at Sep 11, 2014 - 8:33
My wife is studying in China and i wish to visit her for less than 3months, (a month and half maximum). I have had the invitaion from her and all other necessary documents.

Do i need to buy any insurance
Do i need to add a two-way ticket to the application documents
Do i need any other document from her aside the invitation letter and a confirmatory letter from her school of studies

Thank you very much
By: stev at Nov 4, 2013 - 5:29

Name (required)
Email (required)

Remaining Character Count: 500
2013 © All rights reserved by Chinese-Embassy.info