Logo - chinese-embassy.info
a resource of Chinese embassy and consulate and also China visa information for all countries.
China embassies and consulates in Belgium

BEL - Flag

Population: 10,414,336
Area: 30,528 sq km
Ethnic groups: Fleming, Walloon
Religions: Roman Catholic, Protestant
Languages: Dutch (official), French (official), German
Capital: Brussels
Country Phone Code: +32
Currency: euro

Chinese embassy in Brussels Belgium

Website: http://be.china-embassy.org
Email: chinaemb_be@mfa.gov.cn
Ambassador: Mr. Liao Liqiang
Address: 443-445 Avenue de Tervuren, 1150 Woluwe Saint-Pierre, Brussels, Belgium
Tel: +32-2-7711497, 7711495
Fax: +32-2-7792895

Chinese Visa Application Service Center (CVASC) in Brussels
Address: No. 109 Rue Neerveld, Woluwe Saint-Lambert 1200, Brussels
Office Hours: Monday-Friday 9:00-15:00 (Submission), 9:00-16:00 (Collection)
Tel: +32-2-7750888
Fax: +32-2-7750880
Web: www.visaforchina.org/BRU_EN/
Email: brusselscenter@visaforchina.org

Consular Office
Address: Boulevard de Souverain 400, 1160 Auderghem, Brussels
Office Hours: 9:00-11:30 Monday-Friday
Passport Tel: +32-2-6633001/4(14:30-16:30 Tuesday, Thursday)
Consular Protection Tel: +32-2-476751182
Fax: +32-2-7792283

Political & Press Office
Tel: +32-2-7710512
Fax: +32-2-7629966

Defense Attache Office
Tel: +32-2-7770415, 7770414, 7721806
Fax: +32-2-7714805

Culture, Science & Technology Office
Address: 400, Boulevard de Souverain, 1160 Auderghem, Brussels
Tel: +32-2-6633006 (Cultural), 6633012 (Sci-tech)
Fax: +32-2-7702326

Educational Office
Address: Avenue Bel-Air 16, 1180 Bruxelles, Belgium
Tel: +32-2-7343220, 3489450, 7367241
Fax: +32-2-7359452
Email: jiaoyuchu.bilishi@skynet.be
Website: http://www.chinaedu.be

Economic and Commercial Office
Address: Boulevard du Souverain 400, 1160 Auderghem, Brussels
Tel: +32-2-6633003
Fax: +32-2-7723938
Email: be@mofcom.gov.cn
Website: http://be.mofcom.gov.cn

(updated: Jul. 22, 2012)

I'm a student going to study in China 25th of august. I applied for a student visum and have all the papers ready but I noticed after that my passport would expire during my study semester in China so I went to get a new passport. I have a new one but will I be able to get a visum using the documents that have been used with my old passport? because I don't have a visum in my new passport.
By: Nathanael at Aug 5, 2014 - 6:17
Dear sir,
I am brazilian medicen dorctot, i am in europe with a tourism visa, and i will stay one week in belgium. I want to go to china also for tourim. Can i require the visa in brussels?

Thank very much for the attention.
By: Guilherme at Apr 22, 2014 - 10:16
By: lowell at Feb 6, 2014 - 4:7
Dear Sir,

I am a full-time student studying in Belgium at the moment. I got every documents to prove my residency in Brussels (commune registration, rental contract, university registration), but just my ID is not ready yet.

I need to travel to Norway for some important reasons by flight through Charleroi Airport, I have my HKSAR passport and my old Belgium ID(which is expired), do you know if I can travel by that?

Thank you very much and I look forward to your reply.
By: Marcia at Jan 4, 2013 - 1:24
Dear sir,
Am a ghanian but live in Belgium.My fiance live is in China and wanted to pay him 2weeks holiday,please what are the reguirement involved to get the visa.
thank you
By: sarah at Aug 16, 2012 - 11:28
Dear Sir,

I am going to fly from Seoul (Korea) to Irkutsk (Russia) with 9 hours stopping in Beijing.
Could you, please confirm that I don’t need a transit VISA.

Mikhail Baklanov
By: Baklanov at Aug 6, 2012 - 5:28
Hi - I am an Indian national working in Belgium through Belgium workpermit. I need to go to China for a business trip for 15 days to our Wipro office in Shanghai. Can you please confirm the following

1. If I can apply for a business visa in the Chinese consulate in Brussels
2. The list of documents required for Chinese business visa

I need to be in China in the first week of July.


By: Suresh at Jun 21, 2012 - 1:29
Dear Sir,

I am a belgian citizen living in Belgium and I would like to know the formalities to marry my chinese fiancee Mrs YanLingLu in Belgium. She lives in Yanji, China (she is 47 years old) . I live in Eghezee, Belgium. I am currently retired but working as consultant in the chemical industry and can take care of her financially, based on my current revenues. What will be required from her and from me to accomplish our mutual desire?

Thank you

Best regards

By: PIERRE at May 7, 2012 - 12:47

Name (required)
Email (required)

Remaining Character Count: 500
2013 © All rights reserved by Chinese-Embassy.info