Logo - chinese-embassy.info
a resource of Chinese embassy and consulate and also China visa information for all countries.
China Visa Information - Nepal

NPL - Flag

Population: 28,951,852
Area: 147,181 sq km
Ethnic groups: Chhettri, Brahman-Hill, Magar, Tharu, Tamang, Newar, Muslim
Religions: Hindu, Buddhist, Muslim, Kirant
Languages: Nepali, Maithali, Bhojpuri, Tharu, English, Tamang
Capital: Kathmandu
Country Phone Code: +977
Currency: Nepalese rupee
Visa Fees

Nepali Citizen (Rupee)
Single Entry: 2200
Double Entry: 3300
6-Month Multiple Entry: 4400
12-Month Multiple Entry: 6600
Hong Kong Visa: 3600
Express Service: 1900
Rush Service: 2700

US Citizen (USD)
Visa: 140
Express Service: 25
Rush Service: 37

Romania Citizen (USD)
Single Entry: 75
Double Entry: 100
6-Month/12-Month Multiple Entry: 150
Express Service: 25
Rush Service: 37

Serbia Citizen (USD)
Single Entry: 60
Double Entry: 90
6-Month Multiple Entry: 120
12-Month Multiple Entry: 180
Express Service: 25
Rush Service: 37

Pakistan/ Albania/ Bulgaria/ Bosnia and Herzegovina/ Micronesia/ Maldives/ Montenegro Citizen (USD)
Visa: 0
Express Service: 25
Rush Service: 37

Other Country Citizen (USD)
Single Entry: 37
Double Entry: 56
6-Month Multiple Entry: 74
12-Month Multiple Entry: 111
Hong Kong Visa: 52
Express Service: 25
Rush Service: 37

Note: Usually, it takes four working days to issue the visa.

Visa Application Form 2011A


Visa Application Form 2011B


Spring Festival Notice 2011

The visa office of the Chinese Embassy in Nepal will be closed from February 2nd to 8th 2011 on the occasion of the Spring Festival of China.

Visa of Macau & Hong Kong SAR

The Public Security Police Force of the Government of the Macao Special Administrative Region, in its press communique dated 1 June 2010, announced that starting from 1 July 2010, the citizens of Bangladesh, Nepal, Nigeria, Pakistan, Sri Lanka and Vietnam, except the designated ones, shall apply for and obtain an entry visa before entering the Macao SAR and the practice of visa on arrival shall no longer apply to them. The citizens of the above six countries traveling to the Macao SAR are kindly requested to visit the website http://www.fsm.gov.mo/psp/eng/main.html and learn about the details of the visa arrangements in a timely manner.

Nepalese citizens are required to hold a valid Hong Kong (HK) visa when visit or transit HK, including the direct transit (stay within the transit area of the HK airport).
The applicants, if apply for visa to visit/transit HK for the first time, should apply directly to the Immigration Department of the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region (HKSAR). http://www.immd.gov.hk

Documents Required

- The original passport with at least six-month validity and two blank visa pages, one photocopy of the passport page containing the personal particulars.
- Truly completed and signed Visa Application Form of China. One recent passport-photo size color photograph of the applicant. Those applying to work or study in China or applying for a visa in a country or territory other than the country of their nationality are also required to fill out the Supplementary Visa Application Form (Form V2011B).

Additional Required:
"L" Visa (Tourism/ Visting Relatives): Invitation letter or a visa recommendation letter from the applicant's employing company, organization, etc. (if visit for the first time); Proof of relationship, photocopy of the identity document and residence permit of the relative in China; Other additional documents required according to the merits of each applicant, e.g. bank statements, round-trip air tickets booking, etc.
"F" Category Visa (Business): Invitation Letter of Duly Authorized Unit issued by the authorized government departments/companies/units in China, or formal Invitation Letter issued by renowned and creditable companies/units in China; Visa recommendation letter from the applicant's employing company, organization, etc.; Other additional documents required according to the merits of each applicant, e.g. bank statements, round-trip air tickets booking, etc.
"X" Category Visa (Study): Admittance letter of the school/college/university and one photocopy; Foreign Student Visa Application Form (JW201 or JW202) and one photocopy; Physical Examination Form (Health Certificate) and one photocopy.
"G" Category Visa (Transit): Valid visa of the destination country/region and its photocopy; Air tickets and its photocopy.

How to submit?

Visa application could be delivered to the Consular Section of the Embassy either by the applicant or the entrusted travel agencies. Visa application by mail is not accepted.
If necessary, the applicant may be required to take an interview.

2009-2018 (c) All rights reserved by Chinese-Embassy.info