Logo - chinese-embassy.info
a resource of Chinese embassy and consulate and also China visa information for all countries.
China embassies and consulates in Philippines

PHL - Flag

Population: 99,900,177
Area: 300,000 sq km
Ethnic groups: Tagalog, Cebuano, Ilocano, Bisaya/Binisaya, Hiligaynon Ilonggo, Bikol, Waray
Religions: Roman Catholic, Muslim, Evangelical, Iglesia ni Kristo, Aglipayan
Languages: Filipino (official), English (official)
Capital: Manila
Country Phone Code: +63
Currency: Philippine peso

Chinese embassy in Manila Philippines

Website: http://ph.china-embassy.org
Email: chinaemb_ph@mfa.gov.cn
Ambassador: Mr. Liu Jianchao
1235 Acacia Street, Dasmarinas Village, Makati City, Metro Manila, Philippines (Front Gate).
4896 Pasay Road, Dasmarinas Village, Makati City, Metro Manila, Philippines (Rear Gate).
Tel: +63-2-8443148 (101 for operator)

Consular Office
Address: 2nd & 3rd Floor, the World Center, 330 Sen. Gil J. Puyat Avenue, Makati City, Metro Manila, Philippines
Office Hours: 9:30-11:00 Monday-Friday
Tel: +63-2-8482395 (8:30-10:30)
Fax: +63-2-8482386
Email: visasection_ph@sina.com

Consular Protection
Tel: +63-2-8482409, 8482462
Fax: +63-2-8482460

Political Office
Tel: +63-2-8877729
Fax: +63-2-8439974

Administrative Office
Tel: +63-2-8877726
Fax: +63-2-8452465

Cultural Office
Address: 1164 Tamarind Road, Dasmarinas Village, Makati City, Metro Manila, Philippines
Tel: +63-2-8108597
Fax: +63-2-8108774
Email: manila@culturalink.gov.cn

Defense Attache office
Address: 3rd Floor, 330 Sen. Gil J. Puyat Avenue, Makati City, Metro Manila, Philippines
Tel: +63-2-8482452
Fax: +63-2-8482456

Economic & Commercial Office
Address: No.10 Flame Tree Road, South Forbes Park, Makati City, Metro Manila, Philippines
Tel: +63-2-8195991, 8195992
Fax: +63-2-8184553
Email: ph@mofcom.gov.cn
Website: http://ph.mofcom.gov.cn

(updated: Jul. 12, 2011)

Chinese consulate in Cebu Philippines

Website: http://cebu.china-consulate.org
Email: chinaconsul_cb_ph@mail.mfa.gov.cn
Consul General: Mr. He Shijing
Address: Cebu Fil-Chinese Volunteers Fire Brigade Building, Don Julio Llorente Street, Barangay Capitol Site, Cebu City 6000, Philippines

Consular office
Tel: +63-32-2563456
Fax: +63-32-2548727

Administrative Office
Tel: +63-32-2563455, 2563422
Fax: +63-32-2563499

Economic & Commercial Office
Tel: +63-32-2563488, 2563433
Fax: +63-32-2563466
Email: cebu@mofcom.gov.cn
Website: http://cebu.mofcom.gov.cn

(updated: Feb. 4, 2011)

Chinese embassy in Laoag Philippines

Website: http://laoag.china-consulate.org
Email: chinaconsul_lg_ph@mfa.gov.cn
Consul General: Mr. Tian Qixiang
Address: No. 216 National Highway, Brgy. 1, San Francisco, San Nicolas, Ilocos Norte 2901, Philippines
Tel: +63-77-7721874, 6706335
Fax: +63-77-6706338

(updated: Feb. 4, 2011)
Is a Filipino able to get a 180 day tourist visa to China? Thank yo.
By: Zack at Jun 9, 2013 - 9:27
To whom it may concern:

My petition has been approved by (CIC)Citizenship and Immigration Canada.I was working in hongkong before as domestic helper and now i need to get a POLICE CLEARANCE from hongkong. Can you please help me how can i get it..
By: Elna at May 13, 2013 - 7:11
hello, am a filipino who's married to a chinese citizen. i am living here in philippines with our children, since my visa will expire this year so what would be the requirements if i will renew my visa?
By: qiqi at Apr 16, 2013 - 19:48

I would like to take my master's in china because it seems to be a very good opportunity and I am very interested in it. I came across the CSC government scholarship offered by china and I would like to know the exact procedures and requirements to take that would would allow me to apply for the scholarship.

thank you and hoping for your immediate reply
By: Riza at Mar 29, 2013 - 2:41
Hi my father is a Chinese citizen born in the Philippines, what are the procedures or requirements so I could get him a passport. Thanks
By: Len at Mar 24, 2013 - 5:28

To whom it may concern,

i have friend from Panama that will work at China, Can he able to apply Z-Visa here in the Philippines?

if yes, what are the requirements needed, expenses and process time?

thank you very much and waiting for your reply.
By: Aimee at Feb 26, 2013 - 20:4
I have China VISA (L) multiple entry expiring in May 2013 attached in my old passport. I now have a new passport issued to me this February 2013. I have plans to visit Shanghai in March 2013. Can I still enter China using the visa attached in the old passport?

Thanks for your valued response.
By: Lorenzo at Feb 18, 2013 - 18:27
I'm going to beijing to meet my aunt there who is from the US. She asked me to bring food and alcohol to china. I plan to put it in my check-in baggage. Question is, what food and drinks are not allowed to enter china?
By: Jem at Jan 24, 2013 - 20:3
Dear Sir/Madam,
im planing to go back china using L visa to visit my friend in gaungzhou for 30 days,my friend give me some documents to bring to you embassy,
should i need to bring sss ID?I still don"t have the SSS ID still on process it takes a month,but i have the receipt of my sss would you accept this receipt?and how long it rakes to get visa to china?hope you could help me thanks
By: bebe at Jan 13, 2013 - 19:17
to Whom it may concern:

any idea about the z-visa approval duration, it indicate to my coupon to be inform by the embassy,.since 26th of sept. 2012 to now oct 23 2012 i did not yet receive a call..pls advice what is new policy,
By: Jonathan at Oct 22, 2012 - 17:26
My friend and I (both Filipino citizens) are going to HK from November 7-11 and We are planning to visit Shenzhen for a day- Windows of the world only. What are the requirements for us to be granted a VISA? Do we really need to have the 100K bank statement even just a day visit to Shenzhen?
By: Mayflor at Oct 22, 2012 - 10:49
Dear Sir,
Hello,,please i need a help from you.My petition has been approved by USCIS in America.I was working in Hongkong before as Domestic helper and now i need to get a POLICE CLEARANCE from Hongkong.I was at your office yesterday and asking the security guards if i can get a police clearance from your office and they said you can't provide that instead i have to fly to Hongkong to get it personally...Can you please give me an advised of what to do???Please do help me....
By: Debbie at Oct 5, 2012 - 17:6
Hi! Can you please name the clinics accredited by the Chinese Embassy? Thank you.
By: Michelle at Aug 20, 2012 - 2:36
I'm a filipina married to chinese nationals,my husband already had a Tourist I card and whenwe go back to philippines he want to re new his I card to green card, can be?And i want to apply a dual cetizenship to my son who is born in philippines and now applying for chinese passport.Please advise me,thanks.
By: GEMMA at Aug 14, 2012 - 5:0
hi mam/sir i would like to take my vacation at the hongkong this coming november,do i need a visa to enter the hongkong city?& if so what kind of visa & requirements that i need to apply?
By: jeniefer at Jul 23, 2012 - 19:16
I heard the bank statement requirement has changed to minimum amount of 100,000pesos for 6 months effective this month. How about if we travel in Nov, do we still need to have 6 months ave 100K given that the rule was only implemented in July? thanks
By: Tel at Jul 22, 2012 - 20:12
I am Vietnamese, working in Philippines. I would like to take a short trip visit Hongkong for a couple of days. I will travel with a Filipinos friend by ourselves. It means that we don't go on a tour of any tourist agency.
Can you please let me know which forms with requirements that I need to be filled up for the visa?
Thank you.
By: Sandy at Jun 7, 2012 - 23:6
can you name accredited clinic bound for china found in manila pls? thnaks
By: ivann at May 1, 2012 - 20:3

Would I need a VISA to go to Guangzhou on June 17-19, 2012?

By: Aiza at Apr 20, 2012 - 23:21
i been in china oct 2011 do still need NBI i should be leaving 27 of april but NBI takes 45 days
to get my NBI will be release on may 14 i will appreciate if you can help me answer my question thank you very much
By: norma at Apr 14, 2012 - 0:27

Me and my husband are currently working in shanghai for almost 3 years. We wish to invite my brother to assist my son in going to school for three months. He tried to apply for tourist visa with my supporting documents (invitation, copy of my working visa and bank account) but his visa was refuse for 3 times. Please advice if there's a chance he can get a tourist visa. Do we still need to wait for few months to apply again? Thanks.
By: lyn at Mar 22, 2012 - 3:12
Dear Sir/Madam,
I am a PRC passport holder with a PROC travel document. I am a permanent resident of the Philippines. I am vacationing in hong kong on may 13 to 19. Do i need to apply for a hong kong visa? If i need to, what are the requirements?
Please advice. Thanks.
By: Aurora at Mar 20, 2012 - 20:41
By: jeslieagresor at Mar 10, 2012 - 1:8
i have a friend in china and he wanted me to visit him instead he's coming here in phils. he cant leave as fast as that abwt his work...he plan for me to come...so i wanted to know what are d documents to be needed to get a visa to come in china...please help me..
By: farrell at Mar 6, 2012 - 5:9
Good day!
I have been to china, Jinan twice. They just gave me 7 day visa for the visa applications i made for both. this time i wanna go to fularji, qiqijar airport 7 days will not be enough as there is no flights always to fularji might take me 2 - 3 days to travel to fularji from beijing. i am going to there visit my husband. my requirements are complete. is it possible that they could grant me a longer period say 12 days? Hope to hear from you soon. thank you very much.
By: May at Mar 1, 2012 - 18:25
To whom it may concern;
Hi!!! I'm presently working here in hongkong right now as an ofw or domestic helper and planning to go back home for good but I want to do bussiness there(Phils.)like buy and sell..and I want to get products here (hk)or china.so is it possible for me to get a bussiness visa and what are the requirements and the procedure..thanks and hoping for reply..
By: Jhet at Feb 29, 2012 - 22:52
Hello - my Australian boyfriend and I are travelling around asia including Hong Kong and Macau - we want to take a supercat to Shenzen and then walk across the border in Gonbei (Macau) for a day or so. He does not want to put show money in my account. I have my air tickets, accomodation vouchers for 60 days. Why is it so hard for me to get a visa there in Manila. To get the visa, I have to do something illegal or immoral by putting money into an account - it's called "Show Money"
By: Stephen at Feb 29, 2012 - 5:39
Hi, I'm living here in Manila, Philippines and planning to visit Sanya, Hainan, China this April for holiday. I just like to ask if I need to get a visit visa. Thank you.
By: Marlene at Feb 19, 2012 - 21:0

Im a Filipino citizen planning to have a a week tour in hongkong, macau and last stop guangzhou coz i have a friend there i want to visit. Which place do i need to get a tourist visa, and where should i apply for it? Thank you.
By: zandra at Feb 8, 2012 - 20:35
please can you inform me about going to xiamen or shanghai in 3-5 days? do wee need to get visa? or same as HK and Singapore no need of it as long as we have returning flights ? thanks
By: yasmine at Feb 4, 2012 - 5:18
i am planning to stay in Hongkong for 3 to 6 months with my 3 year old son and husband. We are missionaries and has a registered church in Hongkong to administer. What do i need to acquire this visa to Hongkong?
By: dulce at Feb 2, 2012 - 16:7
I will be traveling in China with a Z visa. Can I bring my 3 year old daughter with me with a tourist visa for 6 months? Can I also process her independent visa while she is in China? Please advice. Thanks alot.
By: Mary at Feb 2, 2012 - 2:55
Hi, i would like to inquire... what are the necessary requirements for VISA extension & expired VISA for Malaysian passport? Do the passport holder needs to go to Embassy personally? How long is the process period? Thanks.
By: Beth at Jan 31, 2012 - 21:50
Hello... I am living in the Philippines, I just bought a promo ticket from Cebu Pacific Airlines and want to visit to China together with my son this coming summer for only 4-5days. What are the important documents I need to submit to secure a Chinese Visa for tourist..Thanks.
By: Kristine at Jan 27, 2012 - 23:45
am planning to go to xiamen for 3 days vacation. do i need to get a visa here in the philippines. am a philippine passport holder.
By: arsenio at Jan 21, 2012 - 8:26
I would like to clarify if its valid to send a photo copy of my bank book showing my account thru emails and print it out to be use as one of the supporting documents of my invitation for her to visit here in China....warm regard and more power...lyn
By: evangeline at Jan 11, 2012 - 18:1
Greetings!I am inviting my daughter to come here in China for a vacation. Could you give her a 1-month L visa..She will be filing an L visa by january 18,2012..my concern is your office open on this day? Could she get her visa before chinese new year holiday? Her itenirary departure will be february 1,2012. Whatever immediate action taken with this regard will be very much appreciated. Thank you and happy new year.
By: Lovely at Jan 11, 2012 - 17:56
Good day,
Im working here at Hk as Domestic Helper.My passport will expire on July 27,2012.And planning to change employer before its expire.Can I still work here or apply for extend of stay?If I renew my passport at Hk,and I go back Philippines before it release.Where can I collect my new passport?

Thanks and more power.
By: bianca at Jan 6, 2012 - 23:49
Hi. I just recently applied a tourist visa. I submitted all the documents required but was denied. I don't know why. How long before I can reapply? Is it possible to reapply in Macau? I will only be traveling to Mainland for 3-4 days.

I hope to hear any advice. Thanks
By: blank at Jan 6, 2012 - 2:22
goodday, i just want to ask, ive already got my supporting letter to visit hongkong by supporting of the employer of my sister the phil consulate told that the duration of my visa is 3months but its not stated there what should i need to do?how can assure that i can stay to hongkong for 3months?ive got already my plane ticket and it will last long for 3mnths do i need to go there too check it?
By: juliet at Jan 3, 2012 - 6:43
hello, Im living in philippines & was worked before in hongkong for 11 mnths Now i need to get a police clearance from hongkong for my visa application for US.. PLS i need help
By: joylyn at Dec 8, 2011 - 2:33
Good day!

I am flying to Hongkong on the 23rd next month. And I am also planning to visit Xiamen by bus. I would like to know if the roundtrip plane ticket that I have, CEB-HKG-CEB is valid as one of the chinese visa application requirements. Please let me know what other option there is.

By: Summer at Nov 27, 2011 - 21:17
Do i need a chines visa though its jsut a connecting flight?
By: siovey at Nov 17, 2011 - 20:38
Hi, i live in Pakistan and my gf lives in philippnes,i want to know what do i require if my girl friend calls me to philippnes on a marriage proposal or if we marry on the internet,looking forward for your answers my personal mobile number is 00923324481979 loking forward for someone to help me i shall be very thankful please help me
By: Izaz at Nov 15, 2011 - 12:32
Im Jes from Philippines, curently I'm working here in Singapore, I want to visit China By next year. My bf is Pure Chinese, the Embassy here in Singapore ask me to ask my bf to give me Invitation Letter, and some requirements they needed before they can give me Visa going China. I just want to ask if my BF give me Invitation Letter, those he need pay money or use some agent so I can travel in China. Please Help. Thank You
By: sej at Nov 12, 2011 - 6:46
Dear Sir/madam,
I would like to know if is it possible that i can apply a Chinese visa outside Philippines for example Malaysia or Thailand?I do have a previous chinese tourist visa earlier this year but me and my friend plan to go back there in china next year,so our mean concern is we are traveling to thailand next year and plan to go directly to hongkong then china.Will is it possible that me and my german friend can apply in any other country than philippines?
By: berly at Nov 2, 2011 - 2:3
I am a German citizen. Can I apply for a chinese Visa in Manila?
By: Sarah at Oct 30, 2011 - 20:26
Hello Sir/Madam,

I'm a Ghanaian living here in Philippine.I have a Ghanaian friend in China working in a company.I would like to work with him in the same company in China. What are the requiretments
to get Z visa here in Philippine before i go to China.
By: Danie at Oct 24, 2011 - 2:29
I was born in the Philippines but now living in China. My husband and I are adopting from China. My birth certificate must be authenticated by both the Philippines Dept. of Foreign Affairs and by the Chinese Embassy. I already know the process for the Philippines DFA. May a relative go to the Chinese Embassy for me if I send him a letter of authorization and a copy of my passport or do I have to travel to the Philippines?
Thank you,
By: Esther at Oct 20, 2011 - 0:47
good day. i just finished my contract in taiwan last month. my boyfriend is a taiwan citizen. he wants me to visit him in taiwan next month. how do i process my visa? what are the requirements so that they will not deny my visa application? please help me. it's too difficult to process visa because im residing here in mindanao and going to manila is too hassle.

thank you
By: sylvia at Oct 17, 2011 - 1:12
May I ask to obtain a china visa in 24hours? we are Filipino citizens. The time interval of our arrival from another country and the time of our departure for China is only two days. The cut off of the China visa application is 11a.m. and the release is 3:00 p.m. We arrive Sunday, and leave Wednesday 8:00AM. Is it possible to submit the application on Monday morning and get it back on Tuesday afternoon?
By: Annely at Oct 14, 2011 - 16:35
Dear Sir/Madam


My mother is a Chinese Citizen born in the Philippines. I like to know how can she apply for a passport? and what are the requirements needed?

Hoping for your reply. Thanks!

By: marge at Oct 11, 2011 - 20:34
hi sir/madam.i want to invite my father to visit me here in china and i want ask if my father(68 y/o) needs to pay an insurance if he's going to apply for tourist visa is it necessary?..i thought only the ticket that need an insurance.and i would ask also if its ok to scan my passbook or time deposit as my show money because the bank of china cannot issue a bank certificate..and what's the minimum of the show money?please i need the answer asap...thanks
By: elizabeth at Sep 30, 2011 - 7:48
I'm cherry from Philippines... Just wanted to know.,what I need to do if my bf want me to study in honkong..He have a working visa in china but stayed in hongkOng..what do I need to do tO have a student visa?

Tnx and more Power..,
By: Cherry at Sep 29, 2011 - 7:12
good day!
i want to apply for my child's HKID, where do i go and what documents do i bring?
thank you
By: kate at Sep 26, 2011 - 2:43
why is it that my father should be 60 yrs old over so he can be granted 90 days visa here in hongkong.but the immigration here in hongkong said that anyone,any of age can come here just apply the visa with the supporting documents from the sponsors,that they dont understand why employee of chinese embassy in manila told that rules.very disappointing bec. phil. are more strict in giving visa compared in hongkong.what is needed$$$ PLS CAN YOU review/seminar again the rules and regulations!confused
By: cherry at Sep 21, 2011 - 22:47
dear sir/madam,
i want to know how can apply for the tourist visa in hongkong,my boyfriend have work in hongkong,and he work for company visa only,how can i do i want to apply tourist visa in hongkong i am a filipina,i hope you could help me thanks and more power
By: sally at Sep 20, 2011 - 22:18
hi, i just to ask what are the procedure for the renewal of Chinese Visa? and what are the requirements needed? thank you
By: tere at Sep 20, 2011 - 0:16
dear,sir/madam, im just asking what's the requirement for visit in china,and how to apply?
By: cathy at Sep 19, 2011 - 9:18

My cousin is a Chinese Citizen born in the Philippines. How would he apply for a passport? Where should he go to apply for passport? What are the requirements?
By: geraldine at Sep 19, 2011 - 5:2
i want a tourist visa to go to Macau to visit my aunt and i have a Nepali passport. So, where should i go and apply for the visa?
By: kripa at Sep 15, 2011 - 19:34
Dear Sir/Mam;
i just want to ask if i can get a working visa. my passport is green expire on january 2012 but i already extend it for two years and it will expire on august 2013. please help me thank you...
By: jackielyn at Sep 10, 2011 - 23:7
Dear Sir/Ma'am:
Can I process a working visa in Cebu?
By: Marion at Sep 7, 2011 - 2:30
I'm planning to visit my bf in China next year and I am not sure if the letter of invitation is applicable to us since he's my bf not my cousin. Furthermore, he's not a resident in China since he's only in that country for his second undergraduate studies. So I am really confused on what is the right thing to do

Please help me :(
By: Carla at Aug 5, 2011 - 22:18
hello..may i ask if i can get a z visa with my green passport which will expire in july next year.thanks!
By: hailey at Aug 4, 2011 - 19:16
I am working here in shanghai, i want to invite my husband to come here with me. we are preparing for application yet im not sure if which one is better, tourist visa o dependent visa? i really want him to stay with me.thank you.
By: ana at Jul 27, 2011 - 5:9
Dear Sir/Madam:
Im from the Philippines. I have a friend from Germany who is inviting me to meet him in China. Is the plane ticket and Itinerary needed at ones? He will shoulder all the expenses. The plan is to fly into Shanghai and from there to see Bejing and Hong Kong. Nothing written in stone yet, though. We'll be ther for 2-3 wks. What are the requirements we both have to give. How long is the processing time? How much ? I hope that you can help me out with this one. Thank you so much.
By: ngie at Jul 25, 2011 - 9:57
hi, i was working in hongkong way back two year ago, but i broke contract because my daughter is sick, am i still allowed to go back to hongkong as a tourist?
By: florenda at Jul 16, 2011 - 7:6
Documents Required updated (Jun. 1, 2011)
By: Info at Jul 12, 2011 - 10:20
Dear Sir/Ma'am
I would like to ask for the requirements for a tourist visa application for a US citizen living in the Philippines/

Thank you verty much
By: Nikki at Jun 2, 2011 - 19:5
i need help my passport have expired im 6months pregnant now and im chineese . i need to go back in Hong Kong .. im in Philippines now.. please help me out.. show me what is required to renew my passport

Hope to hear from you soon. thanks
By: Steffany at May 27, 2011 - 1:39
Dear Sir/Madam, I'm philippine passport holder, I would like to know list of accredited hospitals or clinics by in Manila for medical examination for securing chinese visa.

Thank you for your kind attention.

Best regards,
By: Ann at May 21, 2011 - 19:15
Hi Good day,

I would just like to ask if there is anyway to rush an appication for a China Business Visa. My boss has an important meeting in China next week the problem is the red seal letter seems to be taking up alot of time and it will be realized by next week tuesday. But the problem is his flight on that week is also a Tuesday. So I'm planning to move his flight by at least 2 days. Is there anyone he can talk to to have it expedited?
By: Cessa at May 12, 2011 - 23:54

I am Indian currently in Manila on a Business Visa for 2 months. I would like to know being an Indian, can I apply for China Visa from Manila. If yes, whats the procedure and what all documents would be required to submit. Looking forward for your apply.

By: Naveen at May 8, 2011 - 3:5
Dear Sir/Madam,

Me and my wife are planning to visit Shanghai this coming June. We would like to know the requirements needed and how long it would take to process the visas. I am currently in Dubai. I will be going to manila on May 27 for my annual leave. We are planning to go to shanghai on 8th of June till the 13th or 14th...a minimum of 5 days and a maximum of 7 days. Please advise.

Thank you and Regards,
By: Roland at May 4, 2011 - 11:21
Hi Ma'am/Sir:

I would like to study in China about Agricultural Engineering because I believe Agriculture can help our country. I saw on the net about the CSC Government Scholarship Program which grants International Students scholarship upon nomination of applicant's home country to CSC. Can you please help me know how to be nominated in this?

Hoping for your immediate response.
Thank you very much.

By: Ninalou at Apr 24, 2011 - 1:8
Good day, I would like to know if I need to present my bank statement in order to get a Chinese Visa? how much money do I have to put in my bank account? We, my husband and I together our daughters 9 y/o and 11 months and my mom are also coming with me for 3 days tour. We have already booked this year of May 5 2011.
By: Kimberly at Jan 28, 2011 - 22:49
Got my Visa approved today. But they gave me a 7-day tourist Visa only. I intend to tour in China for 12days. (Dec 23 to Jan 3). How can I have it extended? can I do it here or can I do it in Shanghai? What do you suggest? Appreciate help soonest. Thanks!
By: Jen at Dec 16, 2010 - 1:13
Good day!

I was working in Hong Kong as a domestic helper for 9 months, but i break my contract due to some reason, i go back to the Philippines and apply for visa somewhere in Europe ans everything was OK. i go back to the Philippines after 3 months and then after 3 weeks i want to leave for Thailand for 2 weeks but the immigration question me why my work permit in HK is not cancelled???? that cause me to miss my flight. what will i do to get my visa cancelled? Thank you
By: Lily at Dec 7, 2010 - 14:47
Good day!

Hello I'm cherry Vi Murillo from Davao I would like to ask about your visa requirement for tourist visa in shanghai china, because my younger brother invited me to go there as tourist or visiting visa..I had already his letter of invitation, working visa, house contract, photocopy of his passport, foreign certificate. My brother applied also last 2007 there in cebu he advice me to have any information from your office so that i can prepare all the requirement needed before I went
By: cherry at Dec 6, 2010 - 0:1
Dear Sir/MAdam
We are planning to go to hongkong this month and visit to my ante she give to me ducument to bring to you embassy because she want me to stay more thatn 14days..and we want to visit also shenzen for a day only. wat are the requirements that we need to pass to apply for a visa? we are v visit chinese embassy. wahat requiremnts do we need to bring? thnks
By: Mae at Nov 24, 2010 - 6:13
To whom it may concern,
I would like to ask what are the requirements for a tourist visa in China.I'm holding a green passport still and this will expire on year 2012.I have a plane ticket already and the flight will be this Oct 17 2010.So I need a rush visa .Can someone advice me what I have to do ?
By: Vivian at Oct 8, 2010 - 17:28
Dear Sir/Madam:
I am a china passport holder which i got it in manila.I came to madrid which my bag was robbed with my documents.I went to madrid china embassy & the embassy won´t issue me a new one coz i don´t have any xerox copy of my passport.It has been five years from now that i don´t have any passport or documents.What am i going to do ?? i want to have my papers because a spanish man is going to marry me ?? my passport number is G 10673169 3/10/2005 & expired 3/9/2010
By: lety at Oct 8, 2010 - 0:18
Dear Sir/Madam
I would to ask if the requirements for group visa and tourist is the same? What I have a green passport visiting Beijing next week for a conference, is it tourist visa or group visa?
By: Glenn at Aug 27, 2010 - 2:10
dearest anyone,
i would like to ask the requirements for a french citizen if i will apply a chinese visa as tourist. what are the following things need to have so that i can apply. hope u will reply me as soon as possible. thanks
By: kristine at Aug 23, 2010 - 3:54
Good Day!

We are planning to go to Hongkong and Macau this Nov. I am also planning to go to Shenzen to visit Window of the World. Please advise what do we need to do to get a visit visa for 1 day to Shenzen. Thanking you in advance.

Warm Regards,
By: Leonora at Aug 5, 2010 - 21:32

If I only have a single entry for my visa to china, how will it be possible for me to cross the borderline to hongkong and what is the possible way of going to hongkong from mainland china, and not for long go back to mainland china again?


By: glecerial at Jul 12, 2010 - 23:9
good day!!I would like to ask about the requirments for z visa,i already got some documents from foreign experts in china but still waiting for their letter,maybe by end of this month or first week of august i'll be there in cebu.and i want to ask also what hospital is credited to POEA,in where i could have my medical?
waiting for your response.
thank you!!

By: Grace at Jul 4, 2010 - 20:33
hello! i got my chinese visa today but im still worried because they just use stapler on it to my passport. and they give me the duration of stay for only 10 days.. please reply thank u and godbless..
By: mallari at Jun 23, 2010 - 0:55

I would like to inquire with regards to your policy with Philippine passport if expiration date is less than 6 months. Actually it's 5 months and 8 days from departure to Macau. If we will just have 6days vacation in Macau-Hongkong. But the earliest appointment date for passport renewal in DFA will be on September 2010. Is it still valid for travel. What could be the possible ways other than our renewal appointment letter?

By: anne at Jun 8, 2010 - 2:49
dear sir/ma'am,
I have a friend who is a US citizen staying here and wants to go to china for a vacation. where can she apply for the tourist visa and what are the requirements? How long and how much are the processing time and fee? she has two kids aged 14 and 10 years old coming along. thank you.
By: miles at May 28, 2010 - 17:51
My husband and I are travelling to Macau this July. Do we need to apply for a Chinese visa to cross the border going to China? Him being a U.S. Permanent Resident and I as a citizen in the Philippines.
By: J at May 26, 2010 - 15:24
Dear Sir/Madam
I'm Lebanese and im going to manila as tourist so i just want to know if i can get chinese tourist visa, and what is the requirements to get the tourist visa from manila to china?
thank you
By: saeil at May 23, 2010 - 2:26
Dear Sir/Madam:

Do we need to secure visa if we visit Wuhan, China to attend official training for 12 days?Please advice.
Thank you..
By: mvs at May 12, 2010 - 1:47
Hi i have been staying here in china for 5 1/2 yrs and working here for 4 years now and all of which i had proper working documents. my 5th year i didnt work and i transfered my Z visa to dependent visa ( i got married here in haidian dist maariage Bureau). I have a new employer and when i reapply for Z visa Labor Bureau informed me to go back and apply in Phil. What are the requirements in applying Z visa? I just got my medical exam last week for my invitation, do i need to get med exam? thanks
By: mark at Dec 7, 2009 - 11:19

I'm living here in Cagayan de Oro and I need to get a Z visa for me to work as an English Tutor in China. I already have a Philippine passport. What are the other requirements I need to comply? Is there any agency who could help me out? so that I will not come and go in Cebu and to make it easier also.

Hope you could help me. Thanks and More power.
By: nova at Sep 20, 2009 - 20:41
I am confuse for example i will go to China with Z visa and i can have another employer there, what will happen to my Z visa?How does it go?Means i am transferring to another employer..
By: Ching at Aug 3, 2009 - 3:49

Name (required)
Email (required)

Remaining Character Count: 500
2013 © All rights reserved by Chinese-Embassy.info