Logo - chinese-embassy.info
a resource of Chinese embassy and consulate and also China visa information for all countries.
China embassies and consulates in Pakistan

PAK - Flag

Population: 177,276,594
Area: 796,095 sq km
Ethnic groups: Punjabi, Pashtun, Sindhi, Sariaki, Muhagirs, Balochi
Religions: Muslim, Christian, Hindu
Languages: Punjabi, Sindhi, Siraiki, Pashtu, Urdu (official), Balochi, Hindko, Brahui, English (official)
Capital: Islamabad
Country Phone Code: +92
Currency: Pakistani rupee

Chinese embassy in Islamabad Pakistan

Website: http://pk.chineseembassy.org
Email: chinaemb_pk@mfa.gov.cn
Ambassador: Mr. Liu Jian
Address: Ramina 4, Diplomatic Enclave, Islamabad, Pakistan
Office Hours: 8:30-12:00, 14:30-16:30 Monday-Friday
Tel: +92-51-8355059
Fax: +92-51-2872660

Consular Office
Office Hours: 8:30-12:00 Monday-Friday
Tel: +92-51-8355016, +92-315-6060000 (Consular Protection)
Fax: +92-51-2279600

Political Office
Tel: +92-51-8355064
Fax: +92-51-2279601

Cultural Office
Address: House No.11, Street 2, F-7/3, Islamabad, Pakistan
Tel: +92-51-2610896
Fax: +92-51-8316049

Science and Technology Section
Tel: +92-51-8355046
Fax: +92-51-2872830

Economic & Commercial Counselor's Office
Address: House No.11, Street No.19, F8/2, Islamabad, Pakistan
P.O.Box 2601
Tel: +92-51-2254117, 2253318
Fax: +92-51-2256887, 2282027
Email: pk@mofcom.gov.cn
Website: http://pk.mofcom.gov.cn

(updated: Jul. 12, 2011)

Chinese consulate in Karachi Pakistan

Website: http://karachi.china-consulate.org
Email: chinaconsul_khi_pk@mfa.gov.cn
Consul General: Mr. Zhang jianxin
Address: Plot No. ST.20, Block 4, Clifton Karachi, Pakistan
Office Hours: 09:00-12:30, 15:00-17:00, Monday-Friday

Visa Office
Office Hour: 9:00-12:00 Monday, Wednesday, Friday
Tel: +92-21-35874266
Fax: +92-21-35373010

Administrative Office
Tel: +92-21-35874168
Fax: +92-21-35874381

Political Office Tel: +92-21-35874087
Cultural Office Tel: +92-21-35835432

Economic & Commercial Office
Mailing Address: 43-6-B, Block 6, P.E.C.H.S, Karachi, Pakistan
Tel: +92-21-34530523, 34530526
Fax: +92-21-34530525, 34551156
Email: karachi@mofcom.gov.cn
Website: http://karachi.mofcom.gov.cn

(updated: Jul. 12, 2011)
dear sir:
i want to work in beiging sir tell me the procedure and tell me what document i need to get visa easily thanks.
By: numan at Jul 6, 2013 - 10:16
hi , i am student in china, my family want to visit me in china , for their visa , i ask my university for invitaion so they give me my study certificate is it possible fr them to get visa on my certificate by showing blood relation certificate...
By: junaid at Jun 25, 2013 - 10:10
By: NAVEED at Jun 18, 2013 - 1:35
My name is Muhammad Uzair Farooq Bajwa. I am diploma holder telecommunication in 3 year in Pakistan haripur hazara is passing years 2011 please any job wellcom sar please give me a job please sar
By: uzair at Jun 3, 2013 - 8:53
Dear sir,
I want to visit china for 30days.please guide me how can I apply for it.send me details.

By: umar at May 24, 2013 - 3:13
Dear Sir/ Madam

I like to visit China and I'm living in East Africa with residence of Uganda Pakistani passport please advice me how i can get visa, China embassy Uganda they refused my application of visa.

Best Regards,

By: Rana at May 21, 2013 - 5:41
Dear Sir/ Madam

I like to visit China and I'm living in East Africa with residence of Uganda Pakistani passport please advice me how i can get visa, China embassy Uganda they refused my application of visa.

Best Regards,

By: Rana at May 21, 2013 - 5:40
Dear Sir,
about 10 year before i got two time visit visa from Islamabad Emb. is it possible now i apply visit visa from courier company?

By: Asad at May 15, 2013 - 10:14
Dear Sir/Madam
My Name is Arslan Nazir i want working visa to Hong Kong please tell me how can apply working visa of Hong Kong. Thank you a lot.

Best Regard.
By: Arslan at May 15, 2013 - 10:2
i want to visit in china for as Tourist & Vacation about for 6 Months so can u tell how can
Dear Sir,
i apply,Tell me Required Documents for 3/Months upto 6/Months Visa To China we need visa as soon as possible as easy and fast way. so please send me the details about require documents.

Badar hussain
By: BadarHussain at May 7, 2013 - 4:41
Dear concerned
i am a student and i want to apply to Chinese govt. scholarship for further studies. for that i require agency number... kindly guide me.
By: sam at May 6, 2013 - 12:18

By: M.Arif at Apr 29, 2013 - 22:38
dear sir/ madam
i wanna visit Hong kong so if i get china visa then can travel with that china visa in Hong kong
By: rahim at Apr 27, 2013 - 16:22
hi i am taqi from lahore but at this time in china i want to registered trading company in china so i need to attest police clearance certificate from the china embassy in pakistan.i did attested from the MOFA just need to attest from embassy.how i can do this ?
By: taqi at Apr 21, 2013 - 21:42
Dear sir.
I want some assistant from the person who can give me right suggestion. As i explained i am from Pakistan and i am interested to do job in Hong Kong. May i get any reasonable job there in Hong Kong, if i come over there on a permanent / work visa. How much i can earn and how long it will take time to find job there in Hong Kong.
By: Waseem at Apr 5, 2013 - 12:38
I want to submit my CSC scholarship case to china embassy. please send me the mail addresses (email and postal) of dispatching authority.
By: Salman at Mar 30, 2013 - 0:52
im,intrsted hong kong and macau work visa can you give me.cmplrrt im farmation i,was befoure recrotments office in oman (muscat)
By: muhammad.niaz at Mar 13, 2013 - 4:27
Hello Sir,plezz send me the email adress of dispatching authorities of china in Pakistan
By: sabiha at Mar 10, 2013 - 0:53
dear sir/madam,

I have done Bachler's in Computer Science. For MS, I want to apply for chineese govt. scholarship but it need agency number. I have no idea about agency number. please guide me.

thank you.
By: Raees at Mar 9, 2013 - 8:55
Dear Sir,

Please guide me for the procedure for applying Beijing Scholarship for the year 2013-14.

Looking forward of receiving an early and positive response from your good self.

Junaid Shakeel
By: Junaid at Jan 20, 2013 - 9:52
dear sir i want know permanent resident visa in china. can u guide me? for professionals.
By: ali at Jan 17, 2013 - 6:32
Dear Sir,
I want to visit china for 30 days for business purpose. Please guide me this is my first time.Thanks
By: Amad at Jan 9, 2013 - 23:9
Respected i have informed that students study china Gannan medical University Prof Ateeq Asar Fake International Students with field of study thousand student belong pakistan and Africa and middeast country ( i have complaned embassy and other institution
By: ibrar at Dec 28, 2012 - 10:5
Dear Sir,
My Name is Sarfraz Ahmed i want working visa to Hong Kong please tell me how can apply working visa of Hong Kong. Thank you a lot.

Best Regards

By: SARFRAZ at Dec 25, 2012 - 22:41
i want to apply for scholarship in china for M.S please guide me.
By: mehwsih at Dec 24, 2012 - 6:52
i am Ahsan from Rawalpindi.Pakistan
i want to go china on student visa for 2.5years in bachelors in hotel management?please tell me the duration of student visa?i mean you wull give me 2.5years visa or how much?tell me duration?
By: Ahsan at Oct 30, 2012 - 3:4
Dear Sir,
I want to visit China for my educational purpose to get the admission informations and also want to visit diffrent universities. Please guide me in this regard.
By: Waqas at Oct 4, 2012 - 11:43
Dear Sir,
I want to start my Logistics Transport company. I want to know that how i'll get road permit for china for my logistic vehicles. what is the procedure and what will be the expenses and how could i get visas for my drivers. I'll be waiting for your response. Thanks
By: Umair at Sep 28, 2012 - 8:14
Dear Sir,
I want to visit china for 30 days for business purpose. Please guide me this is my first time.
By: Imran at Sep 16, 2012 - 5:55
Dear Sir,
i am interested to purchase jewelry and garments from china so we need business visa for 7 days. please inform me the procedure of visit, visa, and other expenses details. thanks
By: khuram at Sep 12, 2012 - 22:41
Dear Sir,

I want to visit china for about 30 days for visit, please tell me all the procedure and requirment for tat, im waiting 4 ur reply thnx
regard ahsan...
By: ahsaah at Sep 9, 2012 - 8:37
Good Morning,
i want to live in china and working there, please let me know in detail with total expense for this.
By: ateeq at Aug 29, 2012 - 0:10
Dear Sir,

I want to visit china for about 30 days for visit, please let me know the proceedue
By: junaid at Aug 26, 2012 - 4:48
Sir i have got my addmision letter and visa letter jw202 from china for study in medicine .plz tell me that i can apply visa through my self or through any agent.
By: Hamza at Aug 22, 2012 - 2:25
Dear Sir,

I want to visit china for about 30 days for visit, please let me know the proceedue.

By: sajidbukhari at Aug 16, 2012 - 4:29
We (me, my husband and 4 children) are thinking of visiting China for 12 - 15 days in june 2013 by road in our own car.
Please let me know all legal procedures if this trip is possible or other alternates.
Thank you
By: Ayesha at Aug 12, 2012 - 3:23
I want to go to meet a friend in guangzhou city in china ,i live in islamabad from 1987,i want to go to guangzhou for 1 mounth
By: Tahir at Jul 30, 2012 - 0:56
I am Pakistani (Pushtoon from KPK), I am going to be an Electrical Engineer in 2015. I want to live and settle in China for ever. Please guide me.
I'll be grateful to you.
By: Hammad at Jul 29, 2012 - 13:55
Dear Sir,
I am shahab .i want to visit hongkong for 1 year .with my wife , how can we get visit viisa?

plz reply me ...
By: SHAHAB at Jul 27, 2012 - 22:56
respected friends,
nimen hao.with due respect,before one week i came from beijing.i have done chinese language course from beijing language and culture unversity.i am in karachi.if any body want to learn chinese laguage and chinese communication please contact me.zaijian
thanks and best regards.

By: faisal at Jul 23, 2012 - 4:41
sir i wanna learn kung fu in pakistan
is there any official institute under cultural wing??
Please inform me
By: Rabia at Jul 11, 2012 - 12:22
iam from pakistan.and iam a student of class 10.and i like china.amd iam tour for tow frinds go to china for one month.i freely requst for u give me china visa thankx
By: abdulrehman at Jul 9, 2012 - 3:9
Dear Sir,

I have applied for CGSP for 2012 Session. My application has been endorsed through Embassy of PR China in Pakistan.
I have applied for M.Sc. in Computer Science & Technology at three esteemed universities of China, BIT, USTC and HEFEI.
I want to know about the status of my application.
Your cooperation in this regard will be highly appreciated.
By: Adil at Jul 2, 2012 - 12:16

I want to visit Hong Kong for 1 month. With my family. My Mum,and we 2 brothers and one Uncle.
How can we get visit visa?

Please reply.
By: Sahar at Apr 7, 2012 - 0:6
Dear Sir , My Big Brother is there in China from 4 years,
and i want to go there for meet my Brother,
Kindly Inform me that how can i get Fresh Visa for china ?
And All Requirment and All Details about Fresh Visa For China , Which is Easy to get for me ,
kindly help me.
Best Regards
By: Shahzad at Apr 4, 2012 - 21:33
Dear Sir,
Me & my husband is interested in study PHD (accounting & finance)form china under chinese govt scholar ship program kindly guide as for the procedure
By: ayesha at Feb 15, 2012 - 23:0
Dear Sir, I want to by some Chinese machinery from china,and for that purpose i want to visit and see my self the machines and their performance.Although I have received quotations from the supplier.Please guide me.Thanks
By: s.alamdar.h.kazmi at Jan 13, 2012 - 6:3
Dear Sir,

Should we take print for Visa application form on both sides of Paper ?

Can we write NONE or N/A for files which are as negative and Not applicable in form respectively ?

Your help in this regard would be appreciated.


By: Ahmed at Oct 22, 2011 - 16:29
Dear Sir,

I am flying to Vancouver via Hong Kong. I want to see HK for 2-3 days. Do I need a transit or visit visa. Please tell me how can I obtain HK's visa.

By: Shahbaz at Oct 3, 2011 - 14:7
Dear sir. I have got Z VISA for china teaching job i want to know that i am in china but my wife is in pakistan how i can call her to live with me for entire contract of 1 YEAR.
By: shahzad at Sep 15, 2011 - 8:14
hello sir, i want to go china for 30 days can u tell me which type of visa benifical for me..nd tell me how can i apply...and my age is 20...please reply
By: taqi at Sep 4, 2011 - 7:25
I am a US Citizen travelling to HK and China for 3 months. My wife holds Pakistani passport how can i get her 3 months Visa for HK and China.
By: Khan at Aug 6, 2011 - 13:0
Sir today i renew my passport in paksitan but today i got my invitation from china for z visa but passport number is old , i want to know i can get easily visa or not .
By: ALi at Jul 29, 2011 - 10:40
plz. tell me all about the requirements of 1-touristvisa 2-business visa. I m importer & wish to start my trade with one and only friend of pakistan.
By: salman at Jun 1, 2011 - 12:31
sir plz
tell me about the z type visa .for the working china,last year i am in china working ,but this time i have no visa so plz tell me i can do ?
please give me details
shahzada in faisalabad
By: shahzada at May 25, 2011 - 9:22
sir i want to working visa for hong kong please tell me about how can i going to hong kong please tel me full information for how can applay for visa
By: bublooboss at Apr 18, 2011 - 0:53
Dear Sir, My Name is Mobeen Ahmad i am from lahore, I Visit China many time, Now i receive my invitation letter but when i check my passport, the expire date is Sept 2011, less then 6 month so i apply for a new passport and today i receive the passport, Kindly give me information about the invitation letter is still valid.? and in the visa application form i write my new passport no or my old passport no ..? because invitation letter is with my old passport number. waiting for your urgent reply.
By: Mobeen at Apr 5, 2011 - 11:3
Dear Sir Visa officer,Ismalabad China embassy,
Dera sir i m working with one Chinese tires manufactuer since last 2 years but i never visisted China and they also sent me invitation letter and the required letter to me already.
How can arrrange more and how to apply as my personal visit is extremely important to see the plant and meet its management.
Pls help me on this by let me know by e mail.

Bsr Regards,
Zakria Muhammad
By: Zakria at Oct 13, 2010 - 23:40
Dear sir,
I have a valid china visa and now I have to go to HongKong for a meeting .I am a doctor by profession and i am employee of Govt of Punjab Health deptt.
How and from where I can get hong kong visa and what documents are required. I have to go by end of this month. Please reply me earlier
By: Dr.zafar at Sep 21, 2010 - 10:11
Hope you are fine. I am planning to go China to attend a conference in Shenzhen in November, 2010. I am Pakistan Government Employee (serving as Lecturer in the University of Agriculture, Faisalabad). What kind of documents I should be with me for Visa Application.
By: Tehseen at Sep 2, 2010 - 0:57
Dear Sir,
I visit china three months ago in CANTON FAIR and done lot of import from CHINA. Now i want to go again , if you please tell me requirements of 2nd time visa, I shall be very thankful to you.
By: rehan at Jul 16, 2010 - 22:49
Dear Sir, I m from pakistan.Sad to know that Macao starting a Visa for pakistanis from 1st of july 2010 I wanted to visit Macao but now i dont know how to? Kindly tell me where can i get visa form and where to submit ? Could you plz send me some details all about it Thankyou. Pak China Friendship Zindabad
By: Imran at Jun 29, 2010 - 22:48
I need visa of china with my 11 years old son he is the pasient of DMD the treatment is available in china how i vizt china.I also have complete his medical dacuments
By: zuby at Jun 9, 2010 - 10:29
Dear Sir,
I want to visit Hong to see my friend.Pls guide what docs I need and Where to apply for visit visa for hong kong.
With Regards
By: shahid at Jun 8, 2010 - 8:20
sir, i want to visit in china for as Tourist & Vacation about for 6 Months so can u tell how can i apply,Tell me Required Documents for 3/Months upto 6/Months Visa To China we need visa as soon as possible as easy and fast way. so please send me the details about require documents.thankss
By: ali at Mar 20, 2010 - 3:28
Dear Sir,

I am importer in Lahore, Pakistan and I used to visit China off and on.I need to take my wife with me this time to Shanghai, Could you please guide me if she needs Foreign Office of China Invitation letter or she can qualify for visa on my invitation letter? Quick reply will be appreciated.Thanks and Best Regards, Tahir
By: Tahir at Mar 14, 2010 - 23:49
Resoected sir
i need a student visa for learn chinees language,i have JW202 letter from shenzhen university and whats the other docoments required because i want to come china embassy islamabad for visa.
pl. reply me soon
By: shahid at Jan 30, 2010 - 23:15
Dear Sir,
we need a business visa, we have invitation letter from our supplier company , and whats the other visa requirements including passports, hope you may reply soon, we intend to go soon there,
By: Aslam at Nov 3, 2009 - 9:32
Hi! I have got an invitation letter from China to attend a business conference at Beijing. I would like to know the vise procedure. I want to take my wife along with me. Please advise visa formalities.
By: Ahmed at Nov 2, 2009 - 22:58
Dear Sir, I am dealign with one of my client in China (Nanjing city) and have to conduct a visit there. I have recieved an Invitation letter via email (Scanned from original letter-head with stamp and signature).

Your wesbite (http://karachi.china-consulate.org/eng/lsqw/) mentions an Invitation letter, but upon visiting your Consulate perosnally, i was told original letter is required.

Can you please confirm ? Also, would an Income Tax Statement be accepted instead of Bank statement ?
By: Zeeshan at Sep 7, 2009 - 0:20
Dear sir,
i am working in a company in lahore pakistan ,the company want to sent me china for purchasing machinery ,i am working as a general manager ,i have no bank statement ,all expences will given by the company ,i got original visa letter from china ,please also tell me what document i need to get visa.
By: humayun at Aug 21, 2009 - 6:10
Dear Sir:
I will have a office in Guangzhou ,China. I wanna stay in china one year. Would you like to tell me what kind of documents are needed for applying one-year visa.Thank you a lot!
Best regards
By: sohail at Aug 6, 2009 - 0:51
i am zeeshan miran. i have already two visit of macau and hong kong but now i want work in macau i need work visa . please let me know and send me details of work permit.


zeeshan miran
By: Miran at Jul 4, 2009 - 1:34

Name (required)
Email (required)

Remaining Character Count: 500
2013 © All rights reserved by Chinese-Embassy.info