Logo - chinese-embassy.info
a resource of Chinese embassy and consulate and also China visa information for all countries.
China embassies and consulates in Malaysia

MYS - Flag

Population: 26,160,256
Area: 329,847 sq km
Ethnic groups: Malay, Chinese, Indigenous, Indian
Religions: Muslim, Buddhist, Christian, Hindu, Confucianism, Taoism
Languages: Bahasa Melayu (official), English, Chinese, Tamil
Capital: Kuala Lumpur
Country Phone Code: +60
Currency: ringgit

Chinese embassy in Kuala Lumpur Malaysia

Website: http://my.china-embassy.org
Email: chinaemb_my@mfa.gov.cn
Ambassador: Mr. Chai Xi
Address: 229, Jalan Ampang, 50450 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

Consular Department
Address: 1st Floor, Plaza OSK, 25 Jalan Ampang, 50450 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Office Hours: 9:00-11:45, Monday-Friday
Tel: +60-3-21636815 (Ext. 102, 103, 104, 105, 106), 21636814
Fax: +60-3-21636809
Email: lingshikl@gmail.com

Passport and Travel Document Tel: +60-3-21645250
Consular Protection Tel: +60-3-21645301, 21636853

Visa Application Service Centre (CVASC)
Address: 2nd floor, Plaza OSK, 25 Jalan Ampang, 50450 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Office Hours: Application Submission: 9:00-15:00 Monday-Friday
Payment and Passport Collection: 9:00-16:00 Monday-Friday
Tel: +60-3-21758888, 21757888
Fax: +60-3-21756888
Email: klcentre@visaforchina.org
Website: http://www.visaforchina.org
Note: CVASC is responsible for receiving visa applications of ordinary passport holders for visiting mainland China, collecting visa fees on behalf of the Chinese Embassy and returning processed visa applications.

Administrative Office
Tel: +60-3-21428495
Fax: +60-3-21414552

Political Office
Tel: +60-3-21428685
Fax: +60-3-21484495

Cultural Office
Tel: +60-3-21416093
Fax: +60-3-21429368

Economic & Commercial Office
Address: No.39 Jalan Ulu Kelang, 68000 Ampang, Selangor, Malaysia
Tel: +60-3-42513555
Fax: +60-3-42513233
Email: my@mofcom.gov.cn
Website: http://my.mofcom.gov.cn

(updated: Mar. 11, 2012)

Chinese consulate in Kuching Malaysia

Website: http://kuching.chineseconsulate.org
Email: consulate_kuching@mfa.gov.cn
Consul General: Mr. Li Shugang
Address: Lot 276, Block 10, Jalan Ong Tiang Swee, 93200 Kuching, Sarawak, Malaysia
Tel: +60-82-240344

Consular Office
Office Hours: 9:00-11:30 Monday-Friday
Tel: +60-82-240344, 238344(14:30-17:00)
Fax: +60-82-232344
Note: As of 1 Mar, 2012 all consular fees should be paid by Uionpay, Visa, Master, or ATM card (with the label of MEPS) instead of cash payment.

Consular Protection
Tel: +60-82-414818, +60-12-8861953

Economic and commercial Office
Tel: +60-82-254818, 239816
Fax: +60-82-414344
Email: kuching@mofcom.gov.cn
Website: http://kuching.mofcom.gov.cn

(updated: Mar. 11, 2012)
i'm indonesian and i will go to hongkong on 25 may 2013, and after that on the next monday i will go to shenchen.
do i need visa to enter hongkong ? can i apply shenchen visa from hongkong ? if yes, where is it and can i get the info

thank you
By: christina at May 21, 2013 - 22:26
Can I do on behalf of my brother and relatives?all together 8 of them.all holding m'sia passport.can I pay cash?
By: fairul at May 15, 2013 - 19:46
What we need to bring to make visa to china? How many days to apply and need to make appointment? What time office open and close. Thanks
By: Steven at May 13, 2013 - 6:30
Dear sir/madam,

i wish to ask that if my girlfriends is a chinese from china, she would like to study english in kuala lumpur malaysia, and she is totally dont know about english, what is the recommendation?
By: yueeen at May 5, 2013 - 20:50
Dear Sir,

I got 1 employee from China who currently work in Malaysia. I wish to convert his China driving license to Malaysia. I need a Letter translation of driving license (if the foreign driver's license is not in English)& Driving License validation of license issuing country's embassy or confirmation from the license issuing authority. (Embassy of the producing countries of origin license means the license issuing
country's embassy in Malaysia or other countries near Malaysia).
By: Sam at Apr 29, 2013 - 18:29
Dear/Sir :

I am a Malaysian ,holding a 2 years multiple entry visa , it will be expired on Sept . May I know how do I suppose to renew my 2 years multiple entry visa and what kind of document is needed ? Thank you .
By: Zera at Apr 26, 2013 - 10:41
My husband and I are Australian, and having an extended holiday in Kota Kinabalu, Sabah, Malaysia. Can we get tourist visa for China in KK? Or do we have to travel to KL? Is it safe to send our passports and handle the application on the internet?
By: Sue at Mar 31, 2013 - 18:20

I need to chinese embassy to verify my malaysian marriage cert in order to be valid in China - this is for transferring property in China, how long does it take and which office do I have to go? Is that plaza OSK? Do I need to make appointment and what information do I need to bring along?
By: Shirley at Mar 27, 2013 - 3:23
hi, im a malaysia student who is going for internship in Shenzhen for 3 months. in july 1st.. i have bought my flight ticket to shenzhen july 2nd and another return ticket back to malaysia 20th oct. since my internship is 3 months, will the embassy allow a visa with duration stay of more than 60days because my return flight tickets has already exceed 60 days of duration stay.....
By: Jolene at Mar 9, 2013 - 1:34
hi,,my friends and i will go to beijing in april 2013 for a week...i want to ask,how do we can get the visa and haow long it take to get the visa done??thanks
By: asma at Mar 3, 2013 - 2:2
I am Malaysian. I will be flying to Shenzhen on 12/3/2013 staying for 3 nights.

After that I will go to Hong Kong via MRT "LOU HU" and stay Hong Kong for another 5nights.

I will be back to malaysia from Macau airport after staying a night in Macau.

May i know do i need to apply visa for Shenzhen, Hong Kong and Macau? Where and how and when to apply? Kindly advice by sending email to me. Thanks
By: Jenn at Feb 26, 2013 - 16:39
Hello. Other than apply visa at embassy, is there any other option to apply the entry visa.
By: Wandy at Feb 25, 2013 - 17:24
Can my Chinese girlfriend apply for her single status cert in Chinese embassy in KL?
By: jason at Feb 16, 2013 - 7:16
Dear sir

I am planning to go china to do business and also investments. I
noticed there is no related visas in the application area in the visa
application section. can you advice what should i apply for.
By: tian at Feb 6, 2013 - 2:14
Dear Sir or Madam

I am student in Malaysia and I have student visa here. I want to travel to China with my wife, my wife has dependent visa (related to my student visa) is it possible we take the visa? There is not any problem?

Best Regards.
By: TohidBorhani at Jan 29, 2013 - 9:11
Dear Sir

I am Malaysian and will visit to ShangHai on 24 to 27 Jan. May I know do I need to apply Visa?

By: Lai at Jan 19, 2013 - 0:2

I am Malaysian. I will be flying to szenchen on 27/4/2013 then from szenchen go to hong kong and hong kong go to macau and back to malaysia from macau. Do i need to apply for szenchen visa? Where and how and when to apply? Kindly advice by sending email to me. Thanks
By: Ong at Jan 18, 2013 - 1:10
I will travel multiple time to shanghai shenzen and some of state in 2013 and currently i am Johor. May i know what documents, where can I submit to apply visa, how long the proccessing and how much the payment to apply multiple entry?
By: lovelysnowgirl82 at Jan 17, 2013 - 2:27
Dear Sir/Madam,

I am Malaysian and will visit to ShangHai on 23 to 27 Jan. May I know do I need to apply China Visa? Thanks.
By: neoloh at Jan 14, 2013 - 20:46
I am a resident of Sabah,Malaysia and i would like to apply for a tourist visa. And it is inconvenient for me to fly to KL just to apply for it. Do I have any options?
By: apeng at Jan 12, 2013 - 5:47
Dear Sir,
My parents and me are malaysian. Now my dad work in China and have his working visa at there, my mom need to do family visa of my dad. China there said my parents should certified their marriage cert at China Embassy in Malaysia. So do my parents need to go to your place to do certified themselves or they can just send back their original marriage cert and ic then i can do for them? If i can do for them is there anything else i need to get from them? Thank you.
By: Michelle at Jan 2, 2013 - 22:23
Dear Sir,
I am a resident of Sabah,Malaysia and i would like to apply for a tourist visa. And it is inconvenient for me to fly to KL just to apply for it. Do I have any options?
By: Ken at Dec 26, 2012 - 2:3

what are the requirements for applying for a tourist visa for a filipino (philippines) passport holder currently working in malaysia? what are the fees and how long does processing take?

thank you very much for your help.
By: bosyo at Oct 25, 2012 - 9:55
Hi, I reside in Kota Kinabalu SABAH. I do not wish to go KL which cost me another rm600-rm1000 just to apply the visa. Do I have any other option? Thanks..
By: James at Oct 18, 2012 - 0:20
Dear sir,
I m an Australian citizen, I m going to travel to Malaysia in 3 more months, I m still under consideration the trips to china Beijing, if during the my travel period in Malaysia(Kota Kinabalu) I would like to apply for the visa to china, how should I apply that, due to the Chinese embessy is located in KL and I will not make a stop or transit anywhere near KL. could it be done in Kota Kinabalu and how many days?
By: Edi at Oct 14, 2012 - 0:13
Hi, I am Malaysian passport holder who is currently doing work attachment in Taiwan. I am holding Taiwan Alien Residence card for one year period, expiry date in aug 2013. If I am planning to go to Shenzen for 3 days holiday, entry through Hong Kong, can I apply for visa on arrival or need to apply in advance at immigration office in Taiwan?
By: Pauline at Oct 12, 2012 - 8:23
Hi, I am Malaysian who will be having a vacation at China soon. But I need passport to travel to work everyday (Singapore-Malaysia).How long does it take to obtain a visa? Can it done on the same day?
By: Stephanie at Oct 9, 2012 - 0:52
i from Johor Bahru if i wish to go Shen Zhen, from here how i can apply for the Visa
By: Jeremy at Oct 1, 2012 - 23:17
Hi Embassy,

hope you are well.

May i know can a tourist applying holding australian passport applying china tourist visa in Malaysia?
By: whei at Oct 1, 2012 - 0:25
Hi,i am a Malaysian,i will be having vacation at Shen Zhen for 1 day.I will be travelling from Kl to Macau . From Macau to Shen Zhen . From Shen Zhen to HK. may i know:

1. How can i apply the Visa?
2. What documents needed?
3. How long does it take to obtain visa?
4. How much it costs?
By: Sandra at Sep 27, 2012 - 7:14
Hi, my brother is Malaysian currently stay in China married with China citizen and born a baby in China holding Malaysia passport.He will be coming back during chinese new year next yr 2013. So he need to apply visa for de baby before going back to China. Is your office open during chinese new year? Or can he pass me the passport on Oct 2012 then i apply on behalf of the baby then send back to Shanghai?
By: Ivy at Sep 16, 2012 - 20:31
Dear Sir,

1. Would like to ask whether the downloaded black and white visa application form applicable?

2. I have few member to apply the visa at the same time, there are stated there "visa fees + application fees"
would like to know that the applciation fees charged by application or per head count?

Thank you
By: Mengfei at Sep 10, 2012 - 2:6
My brother is currently working at Taiwan and he is a Malaysian citizen.
I would like to enquire if he departure from Kuala Lumpur to Beijing, can he apply the China Visa on Taiwan or can he photocopy the passport when applying the China Visa?
By: Joane at Sep 10, 2012 - 0:31
i'm malaysian and my girl friend is a china citizen. We plan to marry on July 2012.
What document we need to prepare and what we need to do if we want to register at Malaysia?
By: Marc at Aug 24, 2012 - 5:28
I am malaysian and would like to apply tourist visa to shenzhen in September.
May i know:
1. What documents needed?
2. How long does it take to obtain visa?
3. How much it costs?


By: Ting at Aug 23, 2012 - 1:25
Can I submit passport size photo with white color background?

By: Jas at Aug 21, 2012 - 18:13
I'm staying in Malaysia with 3 mounts visitor visa. I desire to carry on my education in China. Can I apply for china's student visa from Kuala Lumpur?
By: Bob at Aug 8, 2012 - 23:55
hi, i'm currently in penang malaysia. how can i apply visa to beijing by myself ? how much it cost and how long the process?
By: Lum at Jul 14, 2012 - 19:43
hello im going to macau n will go zhuhai shopping but my wife is holding malaysian passport.do i have to apply for a visa for her? pls do reply
By: john at Jul 12, 2012 - 5:10
hi,I am malaysian.can I apply no crime record at china embassy Malaysia?last time I use china travel visa stay around china.urgent,becoz my company need it.tq
By: yap sm at Jul 11, 2012 - 4:21
1) How is the expiry date counted for Visa? Is it from the date of approval or from the date arrival to China?

2)Can we hand write the Visa Application Form?

By: sumi at Jul 9, 2012 - 18:56
I'm Malaysian from Penang. Would like to check on photo requirement; Can I use a recent white background visa photo? Thanks.
By: LE at Jul 4, 2012 - 9:34

I'm from Penang holding Malaysian citizenship. My questions :-

1. How can i apply visa without going to KL?
2. What documents needed?
3. How long the process?
4. How much it costs?

By: Suhana at Jun 29, 2012 - 20:37
Hi, just a quick question. I am Malaysian and I would like to apply travel Visa to China. Should I proceed to Plaze Osk just beside the Royal China Restaurant?
By: Raphel at Jun 7, 2012 - 18:34

I am a malaysian. Would like to take my family (4 adults 1 child) to tour beijing for 5days 4 nites. How do i apply for the visa for all of us and how much is the visa fees.

Thank you.
By: laily at Jun 3, 2012 - 23:47
Hi,i am Indonesian and studying in Malaysia, i want to go for vacation to Guangzhou next June so i need to make a China visa in Kuala Lumpur.
My question is:
how long does it take to make a China tourist visa? i will just stay in Guangzhou for only about 1 week.
how much does it cost to make the tourist visa in MYR?
What are the documents required to make the tourist visa?
Can i apply the visa by online or i need to go to the Chinese embassy in Kuala Lumpur?

Thank you.
By: Paula at May 28, 2012 - 21:41
Dear Sir,
I am a Nigeria Citizen,lives and study in Malaysia,I want to inform you that i got admission school on your country,and my stay here in Malaysia remain three months to expire,
My question is,
1. How can i apply the Visa?
2. What documents needed?
3. Can I obtain Student Chinese visa With this my remain three months stay visa here in Malaysia?
By: Ojie at Apr 19, 2012 - 7:32
Im planning a family trip to Hainan coming June 2012.
May i know where i can apply chinese visa in Johor Bahru?
What i need to prepare for the application?

By: Anmdeos at Mar 26, 2012 - 19:36
All Non-Malaysian applicants need to be present in person to Kuala Lumpur China Visa Services (Malaysia) Sdn Bhd for their China Visa applications with effect from 21 March 2011. Kuala Lumpur China Visa Services (Malaysia) Sdn Bhd will not entertain any Non-Malaysian's China Visa applications submitted by any organizations or individuals on behalf of the Non-Malaysian applicants.
By: Chris at Mar 12, 2012 - 18:8

My current China Visa is valid until 20th September 2012. Should I renew the visa if I'm going to Guangzhou in the month of April from 23/4/2012 - 27/4/2012? Please advice the balance validity period of a visa required in order to enter China.

Thank you.
By: Ang at Feb 29, 2012 - 20:10
Hi I am an Australian citizen currently in Malaysia on holidays. I have an offer to work in China. My Chinese connection will send me documents (Z visa)required to apply for the visa. I would like to confirm what are the required documents and also how long would it take from time of lodgement if I travel to Kuala Lumpur. Thank you
By: Anna at Jan 17, 2012 - 3:9
Hi, i'm planning to go china on february, so what kind of document should i bring? By the way, my air ticket to china is by air asia, there is no any original air ticket, is the print out confirmation document from email is accepted?
By: Michelle at Jan 3, 2012 - 0:48
Dear Sir,

I am Malaysia passport holder.currently, holding the China L visa(multiple reentry), with length of stay 90 days per entry.

May I have another length of stay 90 days in China Mainland after return from HK/ Macau? Thanks You!
By: chey at Sep 8, 2011 - 18:49
Hi, I am visiting Shenzhen for exhibition at Futian. can you please help to confirm that I can apply Shenzhen VISA at border like LuoHu.
By: Chin at Sep 5, 2011 - 20:10
Hello! I'm Russian and currently working in Shanghai. I have working permit 就业许可 which expires 7th of October. Is it still possible to get a chinese 3 months tourist visa in Kuala-Lumpur for russian passport holders? Thank you in advance!
By: Tasha at Sep 2, 2011 - 20:54
Hi,i am from Johor Bahru and currently working in Singapore. Now my company would like to send me to work in China for few days filming. If I would like to apply for the journalist VISA, may i know:

1. How can i apply the Visa?
2. What documents needed?
3. How long does it take to obtain visa?
4. How much it costs?

By: WP at Aug 23, 2011 - 4:0
Dear Sir/Madam,

My mother-in-law who is 81 years old planned to visit her youngest daughter who is residing in Beijing around end Sept/Oct 2011 timeframe. Her plan is to stay for about 60 days. As visa application for per stay duration is only 30 days, could you please advice -
1. Whether there's exception for longer stay duration for tourist visa?
2. If item 1 has exception, what add document/requirement would need to be submitted with visa application for the longer stay?

Thank you.
By: CYGan at Aug 19, 2011 - 22:30
i hold a us passport and travelling to China in October 2011. I am now in kl. can i apply for the visa in kl?
By: li at Aug 15, 2011 - 1:39
Dear Sir/Madame,

I'm italian citizen. Now i'm living in China and my visa is valid until the 11 of August. I would leave to Malaysia on the 10 of August and then come back in China on the 20.
How much cost a tourist visa for China? What kind of document should i bring? How long do i need to get my chinese visa? If i stay less than 48 hours in China do i need a chinese visa?
Thank You
By: Vivi at Jul 13, 2011 - 3:36
I would like to ask about F Visa. I will be getting an invitation letter from a company in Beijing, to apply for F Visa, for 1 year. I understand that application process takes 4 working days and i need to be present at the counter for the application.

May i ask what are the complete necessary documents needed for application? What kind of insurance needed for the application?
Appreciate your kind feedback.
Thank you.
By: Julia at Jul 11, 2011 - 21:30
i'm malaysian, my girl friend is china. we plan will marry on november 2011 and will be register at malaysia. my girl friend what documents shall be made or ready? myself need to register at china? we shall register at malaysia where about? is any branch of jabatan pendaftaran negara (JPN)?
By: ken at Jul 3, 2011 - 6:14

I'm from a travel agency. I got a group of school students and teachers are going to beijing.
They are from different nationalities example Australian, British, German and etc.
May I know do they have to go down to KL personally to submit for the visa application?

Please advice.

Thank you.

By: Janet at Jun 9, 2011 - 18:48
with reference to my previous queries my parents is both malaysian citizen currently residing in malaysia

By: zhong at Apr 25, 2011 - 23:34
hi my parents has aready brought air ticket to visit beijing this coming september for 5 days. what forms and what procedure should they follow to apply for a china tourist visa. what do they need to prepare to beforehand to ensure that their visa application is smooth and successful. pls advice . thank you
By: zhong at Apr 25, 2011 - 23:31

My mum is currently a Malaysia passport and we are planning to visit HongKong for several days for vacation. She is currently residing in Singapore. Does she need to apply for a visa to enter HongKong & Macau? If yes, please kindly advise what are the documents required to apply, where to apply etc.

By: Jasmine at Apr 16, 2011 - 21:41
It would be more appropriate for them to indicate the RM28 application fee on the application form.
The correct fee should be visa fee + optional express fee + application service fee.
By: anonymous at Nov 18, 2010 - 23:9
i am an undergraduate malaysian student.i will be going for my internship at a private company at China for 16 weeks.after fulfill my internship at china,i need to come back malaysia for my presentation. after that, i plan to go back that particular company to work for about few years.but within this few years,i will come back malaysia every 3 months.so which type of visa should i apply and doc shld i prepare?can i apply multi entries visa for 2 years?if can, what document should i prepare?
By: soo at Oct 15, 2010 - 2:4
I am a Malaysian living in Kota Kinabalu,can I get a L class visa from the consulate in Kuching? Will they be able to do the one day rush visa there? If I submit the application myself, can I have a friend pick it up?
Thank you.
By: Christina at Oct 3, 2010 - 0:57
I am a Malaysian, working in China for last two years with valid permit & Visa, & now I need to transfered to New company, so I have reapply new working permit, with local authorised approval, can I apply Type Z visa in Hong Kong as what I am doing two years ago?

Or if I apply in malaysia, can I appoint agent to do it for me in KL. I am concern about the time concern & extra expenses too. Please advice, Urgent

Thank You

By: Aries at Aug 31, 2010 - 6:44
My wife is a Chinese citizen, currently working in London UK. She asks me to certify (1) our Marriage Certificate issued by South African Home Affairs in Johannesburg, and (2) My salary slips issued by (a) my previous employer in London UK, and (b) my current employer in Kuala Lumpur. Can you please advise me where should we translate and certify for each of the above 3 types of documents? Thanks. Regards, CC Wang
By: Jonathan at Jul 21, 2010 - 22:33
Hi I need to make a visit to China in August. And so I need to apply China visa.
But I m currently a student studying in Russia. I will be back to Malaysia only on 20th of July.
May I know it takes how long to get this visa?
And another problem is I am staying in Sarawak.
Do I need to come over to Kuala Lumpur to do it by my own? or can my relative help me to apply for it?

Please instruct me what should I do, I am really appreciate for your help. Thanks.
By: joyce at Jul 17, 2010 - 9:21
Hi, I am Malaysian, would like to find out whether the return flight ticket must be bought before travel to china (shanghai) using the 2 months L Visa? As I have not decided on the Exact return day and will purchase the return flight ticket during my stay in Shanghai. Thank you
By: Andy at Apr 5, 2010 - 19:35
hi, i am currently been approved by a uni in Hangzhou, China for an internship for 2 months. is it necessary to get a F visa or do i need any other documents or approval for this internship?
thank you...
By: ccc at Mar 11, 2010 - 3:14
I'm carrying a Philippine passport and will travel next to China. Can i get a Chinese visa in Kuala Lumpur valid for 30 days? Thank you.
By: simone at Feb 27, 2010 - 19:2

I am Malaysian currently PR working in Singapore. I am hoping to apply multiple entry visa valid for one year to China. I heard that it can be done within a day in KL. Please advise the price and the necessary documents I need to provide. Also the timing which enable the visa application to be completed within the same day. Thanks.

By: Xam at Dec 10, 2009 - 23:54
Dear Sir.

Am as the above name , Bikramjit Debnath bearing indian passport, would like apply for chinese visa for my vacation trip for 2 weeks.

I have walked in today 10th December 2009 to Chinese embassy for visa application, they have rejected my application due to lack of visa validity in malaysia which am holding 2 months visa validity.

They advise me to get atleast 6 months malaysia visa validity in order to process chinese visa.

Please advise how can i get visa.

By: Bikramjit at Dec 9, 2009 - 22:42
I have gained a 2 years multiple entries L visa, I am planning to go to different places in China for sightseeing... how long I can travel around China for one entry? can I travel around up to 3 months for one entry?
By: Lizzie at Dec 2, 2009 - 2:39
I am Malaysian will flight to Guangzhou for 6 days holiday together with my family. I plan to go to Hong Kong and Macau in this period then back to Guangzhou to have flight back to Malaysia. What kind of Visa should I apply.
By: Chong at Nov 24, 2009 - 9:22
I'm a malaysian citizen, in the middle of setting up a business here. I have not register my company but would like to survey the chinese market before doing so.What type of visa should i apply? Can i apply for multiple Entries for 12 Months? What documents do i need? Thanks
By: joanne at Nov 15, 2009 - 1:15
sorry, my wife is from taiwan. She has "tai bao zheng", now she is with me in malaysia here. we plan to go to china-beijing to visit. does she need to apply visa again or just using her tai bao zheng to go into china??
By: Joshua at Nov 5, 2009 - 19:45
i want to renew the HK passport, what document shall i get ready for it?
By: Nam at Oct 11, 2009 - 17:0
Dear sirs
i am in shanghai right now and need to leave the country for my VISA, i want to go tomorrow to KL and then spend few days in langkawi or penang, i wanted to do my visa on the 1st of october, will your consulate be closed? please answer asap

xie xie
By: STE at Sep 28, 2009 - 22:13

My husband is a British Passport holder with travel visa in Malaysia for our wedding party. We have arranged to go to China for honeymoon but been told in the airport that Visa is required, and we also been told that no visa application will be accepted for non-resident in Malaysia based China Embassy.

Your urgent responds is much appreciated regarding how a British passport holder can obtaine a travel visa to China in Malaysia.
By: YE at Sep 28, 2009 - 1:1
I am belgian and on a chinese toursit visa in Shanghai.
i want to apply for a chinese Z visa in kuala lumpur begin october.
is it possible?
By: jonathanbxl at Sep 7, 2009 - 9:30
our delegation will visit hangzhou china for an educational trip..which type of visa that we can apply for??and what kind of documents should we bring and how much the cost for 30 persons of our team members??
By: shida at Aug 6, 2009 - 11:29

Name (required)
Email (required)

Remaining Character Count: 500
2013 © All rights reserved by Chinese-Embassy.info